Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wanna stop steroid abuse

9 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Nah, I love the long ball too much. :D

Wonder if Ortiz would be saying this if they passed the rule allowing for HGH testing?

Posted · Report post

If it turns out that Ortiz was using in the past, he will look like the biggest pud in the f-ing world. I agree with him and Ozzie though, I am starting to have trouble watching baseball. It used to be my favorite sport but now you got 104 players that have been caught? This is just dumb.

Posted · Report post

If so many are using the playing field evens up....

Posted · Report post

fug it, I say make it mandatory that they all have to take HGH.

fuging Canseco!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted · Report post

Just test each week. If you're going to make the big bucks it should be made sure that you're doing it legally.

Posted · Report post

1st offense - year's suspension, that year's stats erased from statbook, loss of salary (which will be donated to charities), community service

2nd offense - instant ban, WITH chance for reinstatement after two years (MUST be clean during this time period), complete records go off book

3rd offense - lifetime ban, no chance at coming back

couple with HGH testing and regular testing (including the offseason), and you get steroids under control

Posted · Report post

1st offense - year's suspension, that year's stats erased from statbook, loss of salary (which will be donated to charities), community service

2nd offense - instant ban, WITH chance for reinstatement after two years (MUST be clean during this time period), complete records go off book

3rd offense - lifetime ban, no chance at coming back

couple with HGH testing and regular testing (including the offseason), and you get steroids under control

I could support that.

Posted · Report post

I could also