14 replies to this topic

#1 jramsey4

jramsey4

"Blisters on me Fingers"

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,479 posts

Posted 08 April 2011 - 06:39 PM

Last time I went crazy with the trades a little but its more an indictment of the really lousy selection at the top 5-10 value/risk wise (which probably makes the trades unlikely). I love Newton and all but I just am not totally convinced he will be anything more then a VY type (on the field). Meaning a dual threat QB that is decent at passing but his main contribution would be to the running game, both directly and indirectly (VY/Vick Factor). Gabbert shouldn't even be in the conversation. And I don't think any WR is worth a pick that early (not even either of the Johnsons). It boils down to IMO either Newton or MD if we stay at #1 and that scares the living $*it out of me. Top 5 DT bust more then QB's.

In fact every single player has huge ? marks about them or they are not even remotely needed. All in all we picked a bad year to have a bad year. So once again I see myself having to trade down. For the mocks sake I will say it is a trade with the Cards (1st and 2nd) who are jonesing for a QB and the Cowboys (1st, 3rd, and 5th) who have been reported to want pp7 pretty bad and have a history of paying for guys they want.

9th Overall: JJ Watt DE Wisconsin

Huh?!? A DE not named Quinn or Bowers? Yes I like this kid. The best 5-technique in the draft (Mayock went so far as to call him the best hes ever seen coming out). Some might say we run a 4-3 but that is still left to be seen (RR has experience in both). What I see to be the most likely scenario is similar to what the Cards did the year they made a run at the SB, a hybrid system that uses both schemes. IMO he would be a good DE in a 4-3 scheme as well. He also could play on the inside on 2nd and 3rd downs.

He stands in at 6'5" and weighs 290 lbs. He is an outstanding athlete, 4.81 40 (1.64 10 yard), a 37" vert, a 10' broad jump, 34 bench press reps, and a 6.88 3 cone drill (to put that in perspective AJ Green put up 6.91). All of those numbers are better then MD, Fairley, and Bowers (albeit he only did the 40 and the bench). And he is only .03 of a second slower then the almighty (thats sarcasm) athlete of Quinn in the 10 yard split (while outscoring him in every other area including size and the 3 cone drill).

His stats are pretty impressive as well. In 2010 he recorded an outstanding 21 tackles for loss, 43 solo tackles (62 total), and 7 sacks. In 09 15.5 TFL, 4 sacks, and 53 total tackles.

Look at the 2.08 mark where he runs down Kaepernick and strips the ball.

37th overall: Jerrel Jernigan WR – Troy

Got to stick with Jernigan again here but Leonard Hankerson has me thinking twice about that if he falls to the 2nd. Jernigan is a Playmaker short and sweet of it, the guy makes plays. Good, not elite timed speed, but speed where it counts. Catches passes while running at full speed, doesn't have to gear down to focus on the ball. Former quarterback, understands defenses and is good at finding soft spots in zone coverage. He is very hard to bring down. He breaks tackles better then any WR I can recall (outside of Smith of course).*

Smith isn't getting any younger and might even be traded. Jernigan is a guy that would be perfect in the slot year 1 and work into Smiths role in a year or 2. A young QB can just dump it off and let him go to town.

3rd round: Pick 1 – Jordan Cameron TE USC

I said it last year with Jimmy Graham (who looked like a stud with the Saints) this guy will be a good one. He is like Gates V3.0 (with Graham being v2.0), a great athletic BB player with little exp at Football turned TE. Only had 1 td and a 138 yards at USC last year. But neither Graham nor Gates did much in college. Were the separate themselves is on the specs sheet. He stands in at 6'5” and weighs 250lbs while still running a 4.53 40 (to put that in perspective Green ran a 4.48 while being 40 lbs lighter and an inch shorter). His others? How about putting up 225 23 times, clocking a 6.82 3 cone (once again Green had a 6.91), a 4.03 20 yard shuttle (Green 4.21), 37.5” Vert (Green 35” and an inch shorter), and had a 10' broad jump. Can you say ATHLETE?

3rd Round: Pick 2 – Ricky Stanzi QB – Iowa

Once again I like Stanzi too much to let him make it past me here. I absolutely love seeing how he hits his receivers in stride (can you imagine how good Smith could look not having to adjust to the ball). He also seems to be really clutch in the 4th quarter (more so in 09 then 10).

He wouldn't have to start this year let Moore and Clausen go at it in TC whoever wins starts and then if he struggles put the other guy in. Then if neither impresses you give Stanzi a shot in 12' with a solid oline, a running game to lean on and probably a top 10 D (RR and all). Lets face it its not like were going to the playoffs this year anyway. Most people forget Brady didn't start till year 2. Fill in some holes this years and the rest next year and Stanzi would be surrounded by an altogether different team.

I wouldn't draft him until the 3rd (maybe late 2nd) because he is by no means a finished product but he has all the intangibles I love in a QB, work ethic (his coach said he was a film junky and a gym rat) and leadership and he also has an NFL arm (not a rocket launcher but lets face how many of those QB's live up to the hype Russel, Cutler, etc even I bought into it last year with Skelton) that can make all the throws. He also is a 3 year starter in one of the few pro style offenses left in college ball.

3rd round: Comp Pick: James Brewer RT – Indiana

Brewer is the pick again. I like him as a RG as well as insurance for Glass Otah. Mountain of a man at 6'6” 323 with long arms and big hands. He is athletic, quick, and has pretty nimble feet (played BB in HS, didn't start playing FB until he was a senior in HS). Plays with good leverage and is able to be get great push in the running game. He has the range to reach the 2nd level. He also has a solid work ethic. Would be a great help on the right side which was our biggest weakness last year and I believe that he could start at RT if Otah's injury becomes a bigger problem.

4th round: Jarvis Jenkins DT Clemson

Here is a great pickup from my Alma marter. He stands in at 6'4” and weighs 310 lbs. He won't blow you away with his combine numbers or his ability to sack the QB but he does bring a presence in the run game and can bring pressure up the middle forcing out the QB and disrupting the RB. In his 1st season (08) of significant playing time (while still a backup) he recorded 36 tkls, 10 TFL, and 2 sacks. In 09 he became the starter and recorded 69 tkls, 11 TFL, and 1 sack. In 2010 he was double teamed more often but still came away with 53 tkls, 9 TFL and 1 sack. He also is the career leader for blocked kicks with 4. He is another guy that could play outside in the 3-4 but is probably better suited for DT in the 4-3.

5th Round: Pick 1 - Alex Henery K/P – Nebraska

Just imagine a day when instead of the 3 players handling the 3 kicking duties (K/P/KOS) we had just 1. Think of how much those 2 roster spots could come in handy. We could have that in Alex Henery as he did both remarkably well at Nebraska. His only missed FG this year was a 51 yarder that was blocked. His career long is a whopper 57 yards his got plenty of leg. He averaged right at 44 yards per punt as well. Even if we still need a punter this guy is one of the most consistent kickers in the game and Kasay isn't going to last forever.

5th Round: Pick 2 - Buster Skrine CB – Tennessee-Chattanooga

Small school CB but has rockets for legs. Can absolutely fly he clocked in an unofically sub 4.3 40 at the combine but somehow it ended up at 4.48 officially (take that how you wish). He did however have the best 60 yard shuttle at 10.75 and the 2nd best 20 yard shuttle (3.90) and 3 cone (6.44). He Displays fluidity in coverage and flashes explosiveness out of his breaks. He has solid ball skills, is a hard worker, and is not afraid to play the run game. He was a Two-time All-Souther Conference First Team selection and a team captain as a senior. Has experience as a punt*returner. He is a bit thin (5'10 185) and is raw but he has all the physical skills to develop into a good CB.

6th Round: Anthony Gray DT Sothern Miss

Here's a guy that will probably fall because he falls short of 6' (5'11) but to me for a DT (and especially a NT) that really isn't necessarily a bad thing. He does however tip the scales at 330 and is stout at the point of attack (put up 225 39 times at the combine) and he has good leverage. He plays with violence inside and can shed his blocker in tight quarters. He fights to the whistle and works with a nasty demeanor and no fear.

6th round: Comp 1: Scott Lutrus OLB Connecticut

Injury prone but when healthy he is a ball hawk. During his freshman and sophomore years he totaled 107 and 106 tackles respectably. But he has missed 8 games over the last 2 years with a neck stinger but still amassed 128 tackles those 2 yrs. He is a two-time team captain who leads by example and has earned the respect of his teammates and coaches. Has an adequate frame with room to add bulk. Possesses good instincts and finds the ball quickly. Is a smart blitzer who picks his lanes well and allows blockers to settle in before attacking the opening. Displays nice awareness in coverage and puts himself in position to make a play on the ball. Willing to take on blockers and never shies away from contact. Exhibits excellent effort and plays to the whistle consistently. Loaded with experience after starting for four seasons.

Edited by jramsey4, 09 April 2011 - 10:47 AM.

#2 jramsey4

jramsey4

"Blisters on me Fingers"

• HUDDLER
  • 3,479 posts

Posted 08 April 2011 - 06:39 PM

7th round: Comp: Dion Lewis RB – Pitt

I know I know a RB but I can't help it the guy has so much much talent and I can't believe he is rated this low. Strong for his size (short I know at 5'7” 193 lbs), reportedly can bench press 400 pounds (thats twice his body weight). He reminds me of Maurice-Jones Drew very low center of gravity. He might be a mouse but hes mighty mouse. Even there sizes coming out are similar (MJD was 5'6.6” 207, Lewis was 5'6.5” and 193 hes 14 lbs lighter but same height besides he probably played a little heavier and lost weight to look better at the combine).*

He is very quick in the open field will makes guys miss. Patient runner with great field vision. Can catch out of the backfield. He put up better numbers then the guy who cam before him, McCoy who is a good NFL RB. Was absolutely dominating as a freshman racking up almost 1800 yards and 17 Tds. He is a hard worker and falling this far would give him a chip on his shoulder that would be the size of a small house.

Dwill is probably not coming back and Sutton is ok but Lewis is going to be a stud. I don't care about his height or his 40 time all I know is what I see on tape the guy has wheels. And being that short at RB didn't seem to bother MJD. BTW can anyone tell me how he can declare while being a true sophomore?

Recap:

1st: JJ Watt DE
2nd: J. Jernigan WR
3rd: J. Cameron TE
3rd: R. Stanzi QB
3rd: J. Brewer RT/RG
4th: J. Jenkins DT
5th: A. Henry P/K
5th: B. Skrine CB
6th: A. Gray NT
6th: S. Lutrus OLB
7th: D. Lewis RB

Edited by jramsey4, 09 April 2011 - 10:48 AM.

#3 JawnyBlaze

JawnyBlaze

• HUDDLER
  • 6,197 posts

Posted 09 April 2011 - 03:31 AM

Well, we only have one 7th round comp pick, not two and we don't have our original 7th round pick at all-Green Bay has it.

Some might say we run a 4-3 but that is still left to be seen (RR has experience in both).

Rivera has said point blank that he's keeping this a 4-3 team. I wouldn't be surprised if there were 3-4 looks every now and then (Fox did the same thing) but it won't be often enough to use our first pick on someone for that scheme...in a 4-3 JJ Watt is Tyler Brayton.

#4 Delhommey

Delhommey

• Moderators
  • 12,428 posts

Posted 09 April 2011 - 03:35 AM

There is a better chance that Jerry Richardson ends the lockout by offering players 80% of the revenue than someone trades into the # 1 spot to take a corner.

#5 JawnyBlaze

JawnyBlaze

• HUDDLER
  • 6,197 posts

Posted 09 April 2011 - 08:02 AM

His trade into the #1 spot was for Newton or someone, the second trade with Dallas was for Peterson at #7...as far as I understood it anyway...

#6 jramsey4

jramsey4

"Blisters on me Fingers"

• HUDDLER
  • 3,479 posts

Posted 09 April 2011 - 08:27 AM

His trade into the #1 spot was for Newton or someone, the second trade with Dallas was for Peterson at #7...as far as I understood it anyway...

Correct except it was the 5th from the Cards for the 9th of the Cowgirls. And before I get pounced on by some idiot who can't read I also said trading out of the #1 would be unlikely because of how crappy the top 5 choses are.

Edited by jramsey4, 09 April 2011 - 08:39 AM.

#7 jramsey4

jramsey4

"Blisters on me Fingers"

• HUDDLER
  • 3,479 posts

Posted 09 April 2011 - 08:37 AM

Well, we only have one 7th round comp pick, not two and we don't have our original 7th round pick at all-Green Bay has it.

Rivera has said point blank that he's keeping this a 4-3 team. I wouldn't be surprised if there were 3-4 looks every now and then (Fox did the same thing) but it won't be often enough to use our first pick on someone for that scheme...in a 4-3 JJ Watt is Tyler Brayton.

My mistake on the comp picks if that is the case, I could have sworn I saw we were due 2 7ths. Did you even read the rest of that post? I said the most likely option was a hybrid system with looks from both. And the only thing Brayton did better (combine wise) was a better 40 (and yet .02 seconds slower in the 10 yard). Watt is a better athlete and was more productive (Brayton only had 4 more TFL (25 in his career) then Watt had just in 2010 and that was in 4 years). He would be be a damn good DE even in a 4-3 but he also could be elite at the 5 tech allowing RR to do as he so choses. He also could be a force in the interior at UT.

I would go so far as to say he compares better to Peppers then Brayton. Pep was an inch taller but they had similar weights (283 Pep and 290 Watt), arm length (34.5" Pep and 34" Watt), verts (36" Pep and 37" Watt) even similar 10 yard dash (1.65 Pep and 1.64 Watt). Pep had a 5" longer Broad jump, but Watt put up 12 more reps then Pep, and I couldn't find Pep's 3 cone (which to me is Watt's most intriguing measurement).

Does this mean I think he is the next Peppers? No but he could be a damn good strongside DE even in a 4-3 and he would allow us some scheme versatility. IMO he is well worth the 9th overall pick when your options at #1 (DE and DT) aren't even that much better.

Edited by jramsey4, 09 April 2011 - 10:53 AM.

#8 jramsey4

jramsey4

"Blisters on me Fingers"

• HUDDLER
  • 3,479 posts

Posted 09 April 2011 - 09:26 AM

I figured out the comp picks screw up. We actually get a 3rd (67) a 6th (203) and a 7th (243).

http://www.profootba...-lead-with-thre

#9 JawnyBlaze

JawnyBlaze

• HUDDLER
  • 6,197 posts

Posted 09 April 2011 - 06:31 PM

My mistake on the comp picks if that is the case, I could have sworn I saw we were due 2 7ths. Did you even read the rest of that post? I said the most likely option was a hybrid system with looks from both. And the only thing Brayton did better (combine wise) was a better 40 (and yet .02 seconds slower in the 10 yard). Watt is a better athlete and was more productive (Brayton only had 4 more TFL (25 in his career) then Watt had just in 2010 and that was in 4 years). He would be be a damn good DE even in a 4-3 but he also could be elite at the 5 tech allowing RR to do as he so choses. He also could be a force in the interior at UT.

I would go so far as to say he compares better to Peppers then Brayton. Pep was an inch taller but they had similar weights (283 Pep and 290 Watt), arm length (34.5" Pep and 34" Watt), verts (36" Pep and 37" Watt) even similar 10 yard dash (1.65 Pep and 1.64 Watt). Pep had a 5" longer Broad jump, but Watt put up 12 more reps then Pep, and I couldn't find Pep's 3 cone (which to me is Watt's most intriguing measurement).

Does this mean I think he is the next Peppers? No but he could be a damn good strongside DE even in a 4-3 and he would allow us some scheme versatility. IMO he is well worth the 9th overall pick when your options at #1 (DE and DT) aren't even that much better.

Yea, I read the whole post. Rivera said we're running the 4-3. Not a hybrid. The 4-3. And if you're judging SOLELY on measurables, sure he could be the next Peppers. I wasn't comparing Watt and Brayton's combines, I was comparing their play styles. I think Brayton was a fine 4-3 DE when he was a bit younger. He wasn't a sack machine, but he was a good LE, stuffing the run, playing containment. That's what I think Watt would be in the NFL if he went to a 4-3 team.

In my opinion, even Nick Fairley would be a better option than Watt and he could very well be available at #9 (and if you've noticed my posts at all in the past few months, you know I am strongly against drafting Fairley). Dareus at #1 would be much better value than Watt at #9. I'd even rather have Quinn at #1 because at least he's scheme appropriate and arguably a top player at his position.

If we're picking at #9, players I see that could be options that I'd rather we drafted would be Julio Jones, Prince Amukamara, Quinn could last that long if we're actually looking at DEs, Cam Jordan is similar to Watt but has the edge over him in my opinion, Cam Newton could even still be available. But if we're trading back to 9, we might as well trade back to the teens if possible. We're already not getting a top player at his position, might as well pick up some more picks if we're picking from the 2nd tier already. Players in the middle we could look at are Pouncy or an OT, Jimmy Smith or Brandon Harris (SecondCityPanther would say Harris is the steal of the century in the mid teens), Corey Liuget, even Daquan Bowers in the teens would be appropriate (a bad combine shouldn't drop him the the end of the first round....I was never that high on him but he still belongs in the top half of the first round unless teams know/heavily suspect his injury problem will continue), Marvin Austin would have been a top 5 or 10 if not for the suspension and this just means he has even more tread on his tires, even Kyle Rudolph or Ryan Mallet (or whatever of the 2nd tier QBs you prefer) would benefit the team more. However, my preference is not to trade out of the top 5 at all. I'd love to have Dareus, Green, Peterson and I'd accept having Newton/Gabbert if those three are gone.

And I'm not saying I think Watt will be a bad player or anything, but it's just that after sitting through a 2-14 season to have the top fruits of that disaster be JJ Watt? A guy who most agree isn't even a fit for our defense?? If it were to happen I'd support the guy and hope he proves everyone but you wrong and turns into a great 4-3 DE but I wouldn't bet on it.

I do like some of the other picks, like I said I like Jordan Cameron and Ricky Stanzi (even if the 3rd might be a bit too high for Cameron), I like Henerey (5th might be a round too late, might have to use our 4th on him), Jenkins in the 4th is a good value pick-I'd be happy with that (still want Powe or one of the top 2 or 3 behemoths somewhere in this area too). Most of the others I just don't know a lot on. I've read good things about James Brewer, but I don't remember where he's projected at off the top of my head. He'd be a good addition regardless.

Just saying my opinion doesn't line up with yours, it's all good. No one really knows anything about how they'll be in the NFL yet. Watt could end up the greatest DE of all time and the biggest steal of this draft. So could some guy that gets drafted in the 5th round.

Edited by JawnyBlaze, 09 April 2011 - 06:35 PM.

#10 jramsey4

jramsey4

"Blisters on me Fingers"

• HUDDLER
  • 3,479 posts

Posted 09 April 2011 - 10:32 PM

Yea, I read the whole post. Rivera said we're running the 4-3. Not a hybrid. The 4-3. And if you're judging SOLELY on measurables, sure he could be the next Peppers. I wasn't comparing Watt and Brayton's combines, I was comparing their play styles. I think Brayton was a fine 4-3 DE when he was a bit younger. He wasn't a sack machine, but he was a good LE, stuffing the run, playing containment. That's what I think Watt would be in the NFL if he went to a 4-3 team.

In my opinion, even Nick Fairley would be a better option than Watt and he could very well be available at #9 (and if you've noticed my posts at all in the past few months, you know I am strongly against drafting Fairley). Dareus at #1 would be much better value than Watt at #9. I'd even rather have Quinn at #1 because at least he's scheme appropriate and arguably a top player at his position.

If we're picking at #9, players I see that could be options that I'd rather we drafted would be Julio Jones, Prince Amukamara, Quinn could last that long if we're actually looking at DEs, Cam Jordan is similar to Watt but has the edge over him in my opinion, Cam Newton could even still be available. But if we're trading back to 9, we might as well trade back to the teens if possible. We're already not getting a top player at his position, might as well pick up some more picks if we're picking from the 2nd tier already. Players in the middle we could look at are Pouncy or an OT, Jimmy Smith or Brandon Harris (SecondCityPanther would say Harris is the steal of the century in the mid teens), Corey Liuget, even Daquan Bowers in the teens would be appropriate (a bad combine shouldn't drop him the the end of the first round....I was never that high on him but he still belongs in the top half of the first round unless teams know/heavily suspect his injury problem will continue), Marvin Austin would have been a top 5 or 10 if not for the suspension and this just means he has even more tread on his tires, even Kyle Rudolph or Ryan Mallet (or whatever of the 2nd tier QBs you prefer) would benefit the team more. However, my preference is not to trade out of the top 5 at all. I'd love to have Dareus, Green, Peterson and I'd accept having Newton/Gabbert if those three are gone.

And I'm not saying I think Watt will be a bad player or anything, but it's just that after sitting through a 2-14 season to have the top fruits of that disaster be JJ Watt? A guy who most agree isn't even a fit for our defense?? If it were to happen I'd support the guy and hope he proves everyone but you wrong and turns into a great 4-3 DE but I wouldn't bet on it.

I do like some of the other picks, like I said I like Jordan Cameron and Ricky Stanzi (even if the 3rd might be a bit too high for Cameron), I like Henerey (5th might be a round too late, might have to use our 4th on him), Jenkins in the 4th is a good value pick-I'd be happy with that (still want Powe or one of the top 2 or 3 behemoths somewhere in this area too). Most of the others I just don't know a lot on. I've read good things about James Brewer, but I don't remember where he's projected at off the top of my head. He'd be a good addition regardless.

Just saying my opinion doesn't line up with yours, it's all good. No one really knows anything about how they'll be in the NFL yet. Watt could end up the greatest DE of all time and the biggest steal of this draft. So could some guy that gets drafted in the 5th round.

Thank you for that. Most people on here think they know everything and that if your opinion differs from theres you are an idiot. Personally I like Watt as a 4-3 RE and my biggest beef was the Brayton comparison. I see Watt as a much better prospect. But as you said to each his own. In my 1st mock I actually had us trading back to the teens and picking up Pouncey.

I really don't like a team picking up a WR this early. They rarely ever live up to the media hype. Remember Micheal Crabtree? Supposed to be a beast. Even those that do live up to the hype (at least relatively), for instance Bryant last year, there usually is a guy or 2 taken after them that turns out better and even if they do become stars, WR really doesn't matter as much as you would think (how many playoff games have the Lions (CJ) or the Texans (AJ) won or even been to). I am fine with taking one in the 2nd half of the 1st but not before then. Green I want no part of but I would be fine with Jones even though I never would pick him (hes a little too inconsistent for my liking). Somebody teams really should be taking a long hard look at is Hankerson from Miami. I think he'll end up being the guy we look back at and wonder why he went after Green and Jones.

As far as Cameron the only reason I took him in the 3rd is that Graham and him are so similar and he went in the 3rd round last year. Doesn't mean Cameron will but considering just how good an athlete he is I would rather be safe then sorry. The NFL has become wise to the super athletic TE.

Edited by jramsey4, 09 April 2011 - 10:42 PM.

#11 Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

OWN the Line of Scrimmage

• HUDDLER
  • 17,405 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 10 April 2011 - 01:59 AM

No chance at drafting Watt or any other 5 tech, especially on the first.

We're a 43, we're staying that way.

#12 jramsey4

jramsey4

"Blisters on me Fingers"

• HUDDLER
  • 3,479 posts

Posted 10 April 2011 - 08:36 AM

No chance at drafting Watt or any other 5 tech, especially on the first.

We're a 43, we're staying that way.

You do realize Wisconsin plays in a 4-3? I don't get why people think he couldn't in the NFL. He has the athleticism (he's one of the most agile Dlineman in the draft) and the long arms teams love and he has a non-stop motor. I mean if its only because hes 6'5 and 290 lbs we didn't seem to mind Hardy looking like a beast last year (6'4" 281) and no I'm not comparing them just they have similar size. I never should have mentioned him being a 5 tech but I love a guy that gives us scheme versatility. He could play DE, UT, and if we so chose the 5 tech.

Besides just about every other guy that will be around has been discussed ad nauseum just thinking outside the box. I would rather do what I did in my 1st mock and get Pouncy in the late teens.

Edited by jramsey4, 10 April 2011 - 08:39 AM.

#13 JawnyBlaze

JawnyBlaze

• HUDDLER
  • 6,197 posts

Posted 11 April 2011 - 03:40 AM

It's not just his measurables that have people thinking 5 tech. He might have the motor, but he just doesn't seem to have the first step. He's stronger than he is quick, which points to 5 tech.

#14 TerriblePizza

TerriblePizza

Bringin dat Gamecock swag

• HUDDLER
  • 2,221 posts
  • LocationCamden, SC

Posted 11 April 2011 - 11:30 AM

I like this all but our top pick. If we trade down, we need to take a position of need. DT is a MUST if we trade down.

#15 SOJA

SOJA

King McNutt 2016

• HUDDLER
  • 9,169 posts

Posted 11 April 2011 - 02:58 PM

If we drafted that kicker from Nebraska we still wouldn't get rid of Baker, that guy may have been our MVP last year

I like everything but the first pick....if Fairley was on the board at that point-which he might be, I'd take him

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.