273 replies to this topic

#271 Ashor

Ashor

Taylor Swift

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 464 posts

Posted 11 April 2011 - 07:56 PM

any person with a football iq can determine what is a designed run, or a tuck during a passing play.

I understand that but it's besides the point. The point is you don't know what percent of his plays were deliberately called run plays.

#272 DaCityKats

DaCityKats

feed KB 2014

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,497 posts
  • LocationDa City

Posted 11 April 2011 - 08:00 PM

I understand that but it's besides the point. The point is you don't know what percent of his plays were deliberately called run plays.

no but you can determine that by watching the game. the play could be option right, but if the end takes the dive away, guess who has to keep the ball.

#273 Ashor

Ashor

Taylor Swift

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 464 posts

Posted 11 April 2011 - 08:07 PM

no but you can determine that by watching the game. the play could be option right, but if the end takes the dive away, guess who has to keep the ball.

I'm sure he's going to be running a lot of option plays in the NFL.

#274 teeray

teeray

THE SWAGNIFICENT

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,881 posts

Posted 11 April 2011 - 08:24 PM

I think you mean you don't know what percent of his plays were deliberately called run plays.

You can watch the game and tell by the blockers usually whether is was a called run before the snap or not.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.