Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zaximus

the NAACP awards

24 posts in this topic

I could see the point, but I'm sure if a black artist came along that was good in that genre they would at least be up for awards.

see rucker, darius

white, black, asian, latino, all won naacp awards at that show. you'd be aware of that if you actually watched it instead of seeing an ad and jumping to pretending you're a victim.

I looked at the winners, smart guy (and no Jolie wasn't even up for awards, this year at least). If you look at the nominees on a lot of topics, you'd see that a lot are on there just cause they are black. Tyler Perry's house of Payne? Come on guys. It's not a point of who the nominees are, it's a point as in, if black people want equality, why do they make an extra step(s) to separate themselves away from everyone else? Doesn't make sense, it's not like black people aren't getting awards on the other shows. And no, I'm not pretending I'm a victim, I just feel like black people make an extra effort to divide things even more (Sharpton/Jackson some good examples).

It doesn't bother me when groups of people get together and want to pat eachother on the back. Not sure why it would bother anyone.

Pretty soon they will want to ban St Patricks Day....facists

It doesn't bother me when groups of people get together and want to pat eachother on the back. Not sure why it would bother anyone.

I'm not angry or anything, I just don't know why all the other shows aren't good enough. I understand the Latino awards, that's a different world in a way, so it makes sense. And I really mean the NAACP, when I mean separating themselves, they seem to be the worst, not really black people as a whole obviously.

It's just little thing like this that drives more a wedge in there, I don't know, I know you may not see where I'm coming from, but I assure you it's not coming from any racist or hate feelings, promise.

Pretty soon they will want to ban St Patricks Day....facists

Not while we have an Irish President though! :party:

Black Irish? Who do you think came up with the McRib?

Aren't we all colored? I mean, who's darker, George Hamilton or Michael Jackson?

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Evangellic