Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dear Jerry Richardson, Peter Karmanos and Michael Jordan,

95 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

:hurray:

For some reason I repped you before and couldn't again.

I was at the game on Friday that got rain delayed so long I bounced...it was pretty shitty

Posted · Report post

I wish we could get a MLB team here.

Posted · Report post

For some reason I repped you before and couldn't again.

I was at the game on Friday that got rain delayed so long I bounced...it was pretty pooty

Thank you sir. Yea that sucks

Posted · Report post

We almost had the Rays until they decided to have an unbelievable season and re-energize Tampa. But, the way they are playing now, it might not be too long before they start talking relocation again.

Posted · Report post

Agreed...for some reason I was always a fan of all LA teams before we got our own pro teams and Im not even from there

Posted · Report post

then we'd have 3 mediocre professional teams.

Posted · Report post

I'd love to see the MLB in Charlotte but we just can't support it. Teams nowadays that barely fill the stadiums get the Relocation talk. We'd never fill it after the first couple seasons. It MAY be able to work in the Triangle, with Raleigh/Cary/Durham/Chapel Hill fans all attending but I see that as even less of a chance than in Charlotte.

Won't matter to me though. I'll be living in Brooklyn by September. Sports out the wazoo. And yes, I'll still be a Panthers fan and Braves fan up in Yankee country. :)

Posted · Report post

You guys can have the Angels or the Padres

Posted · Report post

I'd love to see the MLB in Charlotte but we just can't support it. Teams nowadays that barely fill the stadiums get the Relocation talk. We'd never fill it after the first couple seasons. It MAY be able to work in the Triangle, with Raleigh/Cary/Durham/Chapel Hill fans all attending but I see that as even less of a chance than in Charlotte.

Won't matter to me though. I'll be living in Brooklyn by September. Sports out the wazoo. And yes, I'll still be a Panthers fan and Braves fan up in Yankee country. :)

I'm just talking about NC in general, Raleigh could support it or even Wilmington.

Posted · Report post

I am in on the baseball team. It would be a good deal too bc it doesnt compete with for anything. Panthers have to compete with college football for attention, and the Bobcats compete with college b-ball for attention, but baseball would have us all to ourselves.

Although I am not sure I could divorce myself from the Braves. I have been hooked since I was a baby wearing a blue #3 jersey with the name Dale Murphy on it.

Posted · Report post

I'm just talking about NC in general, Raleigh could support it or even Wilmington.

Just relocate the Rays to the RTP and give them the Durham Bulls moniker. Bulls games already rock I can't imagine the support that would flood their way if they became MLB.

Posted · Report post

All we need is the right business man to come and establish a MLB team in the Carolinas and we'll have the NBA, NFL, NHL and MLB.