Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stumpy

Dear Jerry Richardson, Peter Karmanos and Michael Jordan,

96 posts in this topic

They're already the biggest bandwagon team in America, why do you need anymore?

I just wanted you guys to feel like winners for once, you don't have to join though.

I would definitely put the Atlanta Braves and ECU Pirates football in front of NC State football in that original sports order

Jordan is actually putting this team in the right direction, and almost always addresses the fans about their concerns with his team's shortcomings.

It took one of the most historically bad seasons in Panthers history to even get a thank you note from Jerry.

Let's cut Jordan some slack here.

Jordan deserves no slack, he's a POS

Based on what? Yes, he has made some terrible decisions as an owner/GM, but you cannot fault the guy for actually trying to put a winning product on the floor. The problem is, Jordan mortgaged the future to build a squad last season that barely got into the playoffs. That's a whole lot better than the Bobcats previous owner, Bob Johnson who could have cared less how the team performed.

And don't get me started on the Lakers. Without one of the most lopsided trades in sports history, Kobe's still probably searching for that first ring post-Shaq.

Wow this thread reeks of fair weather fans.

Based on what? Yes, he has made some terrible decisions as an owner/GM, but you cannot fault the guy for actually trying to put a winning product on the floor. The problem is, Jordan mortgaged the future to build a squad last season that barely got into the playoffs. That's a whole lot better than the Bobcats previous owner, Bob Johnson who could have cared less how the team performed.

And don't get me started on the Lakers. Without one of the most lopsided trades in sports history, Kobe's still probably searching for that first ring post-Shaq.

You really don't know what makes Jordan a POS? We can start with his gambling addiction that got his father murdered and continue from there.

You can talk about "what ifs" all you want but none of that matters. The Lakers have won 2 consecutive titles and are on the brink of a third. With Andrew Bynum getting better each year and the supporting cast they have, there is no telling when they will slow down.

You really don't know what makes Jordan a POS? We can start with his gambling addiction that got his father murdered and continue from there.

You can talk about "what ifs" all you want but none of that matters. The Lakers have won 2 consecutive titles and are on the brink of a third. With Andrew Bynum getting better each year and the supporting cast they have, there is no telling when they will slow down.

Jordan is far from a POS I wouldn't call someone who is worth around 500 million dollars and built his own umpire on his own.

Jordan is far from a POS I wouldn't call someone who is worth around 500 million dollars and built his own umpire on his own.

Money doesn't mean you aren't a piece of poo person

Money doesn't mean you aren't a piece of poo person

Really? He's made numerous donations, and his a piece of sh*t person? Sometimes you really never know who or what you're talking about.

Shaq is a duesch

Like when you said this in another thread, Shaq is one of most kindest people you'll ever meet(I've met him) and paid for a little girl who raped funeral.

Sometimes you need to look on the outside before you judge others.