Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Is the NAACP necessary?

55 posts in this topic

Posted

Because you blew me and you smiled when I lied to you about how much I liked it.

That's not a question by the way.

Ooooooh, zing a roo! :redface:

Posted

Exactly how many "roadblocks" can really be left when the most powerful man in your country is black?

Posted

Exactly how many "roadblocks" can really be left when the most powerful man in your country is black?

yay a half white man is president let's all forget about institutionalized racism in education, american culture, business, and practically every other segment of american society.

Posted

yay a half white man is president let's all forget about institutionalized racism in education, american culture, business, and practically every other segment of american society.

Wow ring the bell of overreaction, racism in education, american culture, business and practically every other segment of american society occurs within all races Fizzy, theres just as many ignorant blacks as there are whites, the difference is there are exponentially more whites standing side by side with all races with there differences being positevely used not negatively than in the past.

Why the hell are you so negative all the time, it's pretty annoying dude.

Posted

Wow ring the bell of overreaction, racism in education, american culture, business and practically every other segment of american society occurs within all races Fizzy, theres just as many ignorant blacks as there are whites, the difference is there are exponentially more whites standing side by side with all races with there differences being positevely used not negatively than in the past.

Why the hell are you so negative all the time, it's pretty annoying dude.

Oh yay we got a mulatto president those blacks who had their public schools replaced with charter can't complain, or anyone that thinks republicans advocating a Voucher system is blatant racism, or anyone with a black sounding name applying for a loan, or a black college football coach, or anyone yryingtu buy groceries in a black neighborhood no no all of that has vanished! Moving on up!

Posted

Oh yay we got a mulatto president those blacks who had their public schools replaced with charter can't complain, or anyone that thinks republicans advocating a Voucher system is blatant racism, or anyone with a black sounding name applying for a loan, or a black college football coach, or anyone yryingtu buy groceries in a black neighborhood no no all of that has vanished! Moving on up!

Like I said in the previous post racism has not disappeared and for that matter it never will. On both sides of the table though there is racism and those trying to bridge gaps, also those who choose to believe that the US is close to bringing back lynching need to take a brisk jog into a wall.

Posted

well they say that the blacks all got huge dicks so I guess it evens out in the end

Posted

Like I said in the previous post racism has not disappeared and for that matter it never will. On both sides of the table though there is racism and those trying to bridge gaps, also those who choose to believe that the US is close to bringing back lynching need to take a brisk jog into a wall.

just because you backpedaled into a trite, meaningless truism as quickly as you could doesn't change the fact you said this

which is dumb even for a cess pool like this place.

Posted

well they say that the blacks all got huge dicks so I guess it evens out in the end

I know it's true in my case.

Posted

just because you backpedaled into a trite, meaningless truism as quickly as you could doesn't change the fact you said this

which is dumb even for a cess pool like this place.

Fiz you are not right on everything as much as you wish you were you're not.

I did not backpedal and the quote is yours idiot.

Posted

Fiz you are not right on everything as much as you wish you were you're not.

I did not backpedal and the quote is yours idiot.

Yeah posting on an iPhone is tricky.

You went from "how many roadblocks can there be hurrrrrrrr" to "hey man there's racism everywhere atleast us whites are trying to do something about it unlike dem uppity Negroes." yes that's textbook back pedaling everyone get out from behind him

Posted

Yeah posting on an iPhone is tricky.

You went from "how many roadblocks can there be hurrrrrrrr" to "hey man there's racism everywhere atleast us whites are trying to do something about it unlike dem uppity Negroes." yes that's textbook back pedaling everyone get out from behind him

Alright first of all the foundation of the NAACP is for advancement of colored folks, the president is black thus mission complete.

Second racism everywhere is reference to the fact that minority racism against whites is ever the more present no matter how much that might hurt your liberal agenda.

And lastly Fizzy "hey man there's racism everywhere atleast us whites are trying to do something about it unlike dem uppity Negroes" blacks have more racism amongst themselves than any other race in this country. Light skinned, dark skinned, red bone, black people walk on more egg shells within their own culture than they do worrying about what the "man" might be doing.