Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Is the NAACP necessary?

55 posts in this topic

Posted

Alright first of all the foundation of the NAACP is for advancement of colored folks, the president is black thus mission complete.

Second racism everywhere is reference to the fact that minority racism against whites is ever the more present no matter how much that might hurt your liberal agenda.

And lastly Fizzy "hey man there's racism everywhere atleast us whites are trying to do something about it unlike dem uppity Negroes" blacks have more racism amongst themselves than any other race in this country. Light skinned, dark skinned, red bone, black people walk on more egg shells within their own culture than they do worrying about what the "man" might be doing.

that particular point kinda irks me. obama is one person, and he's mixed at that. he doesn't define a race, nor does he advance a race in that way. it takes a race to define a race. it takes more than one half-black man becoming president to advance the race, especially when oyu have others dragging the perception of the race down with them. this organization can't advance a group of people, especially when those people themselves (in general) don't do anything to advance themselves.

Posted

that particular point kinda irks me. obama is one person, and he's mixed at that. he doesn't define a race, nor does he advance a race in that way. it takes a race to define a race. it takes more than one half-black man becoming president to advance the race, especially when oyu have others dragging the perception of the race down with them. this organization can't advance a group of people, especially when those people themselves (in general) don't do anything to advance themselves.

Tarheelpride, how do you feel about Bill Cosby? He caught a lot of flak for comments he made about black people needing to help themselves.

Posted

the peeps who think having a black president fixes racism are forgetting the half the country that voted against him and are freaked the fug out.

Posted

Tarheelpride, how do you feel about Bill Cosby? He caught a lot of flak for comments he made about black people needing to help themselves.

he told the truth, and i don't blame him. i have respect for him for him in that aspect. maybe not the best way of telling it, but it needed to be heard. i admire him even more for not backing down off his comments

Posted

And for puddin' pops.

Posted

the peeps who think having a black president fixes racism are forgetting the half the country that voted against him and are freaked the f*ck out.

I missed the riots. Were they only broadcast on MSNBC?

Posted

he told the truth, and i don't blame him. i have respect for him for him in that aspect. maybe not the best way of telling it, but it needed to be heard. i admire him even more for not backing down off his comments

Me, too. Obama made similar comments during the campaign (remember Jesse saying he would cut his nuts off, or something of that nature?)

Posted

I think you were beaten up by a gang of Republicans recently.

See South Park Episode Big Gay Al's Big Gay Boat Ride.

"The oppressors.....Republicans and Christians and Nazis OH MY!"

Posted

See South Park Episode Big Gay Al's Big Gay Boat Ride.

"The oppressors.....Republicans and Christians and Nazis OH MY!"

Rodeo kept them at bay with his purse.

Posted

the peeps who think having a black president fixes racism are forgetting the half the country that voted against him and are freaked the f*ck out.

So half the country is racist? I prefer to think that half the country doesn't agree with liberal democrats. But, then, thinking in the gutter is what libs do, so I'm not surprised you believe that.

Posted

I missed the riots. Were they only broadcast on MSNBC?

this country doesn't riot for anything

Posted

this country doesn't riot for anything

1992 rioting in L.A.?