54 replies to this topic

#31 engine9

engine9

shoota muhfukkaina minute

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,089 posts

Posted 19 February 2009 - 10:50 AM

well they say that the blacks all got huge dicks so I guess it evens out in the end

#32 Fiz

Fiz

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,846 posts

Posted 19 February 2009 - 10:57 AM

Like I said in the previous post racism has not disappeared and for that matter it never will. On both sides of the table though there is racism and those trying to bridge gaps, also those who choose to believe that the US is close to bringing back lynching need to take a brisk jog into a wall.

just because you backpedaled into a trite, meaningless truism as quickly as you could doesn't change the fact you said this

yay a half white man is president let's all forget about institutionalized racism in education, american culture, business, and practically every other segment of american society.

which is dumb even for a cess pool like this place.

#33 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

• HUDDLER
  • 15,983 posts

Posted 19 February 2009 - 10:57 AM

well they say that the blacks all got huge dicks so I guess it evens out in the end

I know it's true in my case.

#34 N1kkadeemuz

N1kkadeemuz

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,027 posts

Posted 19 February 2009 - 11:01 AM

just because you backpedaled into a trite, meaningless truism as quickly as you could doesn't change the fact you said this

which is dumb even for a cess pool like this place.

Fiz you are not right on everything as much as you wish you were you're not.

I did not backpedal and the quote is yours idiot.

#35 Fiz

Fiz

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 10,846 posts

Posted 19 February 2009 - 11:05 AM

Fiz you are not right on everything as much as you wish you were you're not.

I did not backpedal and the quote is yours idiot.

Yeah posting on an iPhone is tricky.

You went from "how many roadblocks can there be hurrrrrrrr" to "hey man there's racism everywhere atleast us whites are trying to do something about it unlike dem uppity Negroes." yes that's textbook back pedaling everyone get out from behind him

#36 N1kkadeemuz

N1kkadeemuz

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,027 posts

Posted 19 February 2009 - 11:11 AM

Yeah posting on an iPhone is tricky.

You went from "how many roadblocks can there be hurrrrrrrr" to "hey man there's racism everywhere atleast us whites are trying to do something about it unlike dem uppity Negroes." yes that's textbook back pedaling everyone get out from behind him

Alright first of all the foundation of the NAACP is for advancement of colored folks, the president is black thus mission complete.

Second racism everywhere is reference to the fact that minority racism against whites is ever the more present no matter how much that might hurt your liberal agenda.

And lastly Fizzy "hey man there's racism everywhere atleast us whites are trying to do something about it unlike dem uppity Negroes" blacks have more racism amongst themselves than any other race in this country. Light skinned, dark skinned, red bone, black people walk on more egg shells within their own culture than they do worrying about what the "man" might be doing.

#37 tarheelpride

tarheelpride

Logic is optional

• HUDDLER
  • 2,918 posts
  • LocationMiddle of Nowhere, NC

Posted 19 February 2009 - 11:33 AM

Alright first of all the foundation of the NAACP is for advancement of colored folks, the president is black thus mission complete.

Second racism everywhere is reference to the fact that minority racism against whites is ever the more present no matter how much that might hurt your liberal agenda.

And lastly Fizzy "hey man there's racism everywhere atleast us whites are trying to do something about it unlike dem uppity Negroes" blacks have more racism amongst themselves than any other race in this country. Light skinned, dark skinned, red bone, black people walk on more egg shells within their own culture than they do worrying about what the "man" might be doing.

that particular point kinda irks me. obama is one person, and he's mixed at that. he doesn't define a race, nor does he advance a race in that way. it takes a race to define a race. it takes more than one half-black man becoming president to advance the race, especially when oyu have others dragging the perception of the race down with them. this organization can't advance a group of people, especially when those people themselves (in general) don't do anything to advance themselves.

#38 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

• HUDDLER
  • 15,983 posts

Posted 19 February 2009 - 11:44 AM

that particular point kinda irks me. obama is one person, and he's mixed at that. he doesn't define a race, nor does he advance a race in that way. it takes a race to define a race. it takes more than one half-black man becoming president to advance the race, especially when oyu have others dragging the perception of the race down with them. this organization can't advance a group of people, especially when those people themselves (in general) don't do anything to advance themselves.

Tarheelpride, how do you feel about Bill Cosby? He caught a lot of flak for comments he made about black people needing to help themselves.

#39 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 15,386 posts

Posted 19 February 2009 - 12:02 PM

the peeps who think having a black president fixes racism are forgetting the half the country that voted against him and are freaked the fug out.

#40 tarheelpride

tarheelpride

Logic is optional

• HUDDLER
  • 2,918 posts
  • LocationMiddle of Nowhere, NC

Posted 19 February 2009 - 12:03 PM

Tarheelpride, how do you feel about Bill Cosby? He caught a lot of flak for comments he made about black people needing to help themselves.

he told the truth, and i don't blame him. i have respect for him for him in that aspect. maybe not the best way of telling it, but it needed to be heard. i admire him even more for not backing down off his comments

#41 Scrumtrilescent

Scrumtrilescent

I aim to misbehave.

• Administrators
  • 8,553 posts

Posted 19 February 2009 - 12:12 PM

And for puddin' pops.

#42 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

• HUDDLER
  • 15,983 posts

Posted 19 February 2009 - 01:03 PM

the peeps who think having a black president fixes racism are forgetting the half the country that voted against him and are freaked the f*ck out.

I missed the riots. Were they only broadcast on MSNBC?

#43 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

• HUDDLER
  • 15,983 posts

Posted 19 February 2009 - 01:04 PM

he told the truth, and i don't blame him. i have respect for him for him in that aspect. maybe not the best way of telling it, but it needed to be heard. i admire him even more for not backing down off his comments

Me, too. Obama made similar comments during the campaign (remember Jesse saying he would cut his nuts off, or something of that nature?)

#44 Epistaxis

Epistaxis

• HUDDLER
  • 4,182 posts

Posted 19 February 2009 - 01:12 PM

I think you were beaten up by a gang of Republicans recently.

See South Park Episode Big Gay Al's Big Gay Boat Ride.

"The oppressors.....Republicans and Christians and Nazis OH MY!"

#45 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

• HUDDLER
  • 15,983 posts

Posted 19 February 2009 - 01:15 PM

See South Park Episode Big Gay Al's Big Gay Boat Ride.

"The oppressors.....Republicans and Christians and Nazis OH MY!"

Rodeo kept them at bay with his purse.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.