Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

King Taharqa

NBA Playoffs Rd 1: Miami Heat vs. Philadelphia 76ers

Was OJ Simpson's murder trial a trial of all black men in America   18 members have voted

1. 1. Was OJ Simpson's murder trial a trial of all black men in America

• Yes
    • No

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

37 posts in this topic

Man hate aside I know it's Philly but this Heat team looks miles better than LA and that's my pick for the finals so...

This is what I expected from the start of the year any giving night a different leading scorer that's a scary team.

Man hate aside I know it's Philly but this Heat team looks miles better than LA and that's my pick for the finals so...

This is what I expected from the start of the year any giving night a different leading scorer that's a scary team.

I really don't know how you could expect them to play like they are at the beginning of the season. To me, their beginning "struggles" were sort of expected. You can't just throw stars on a team and expect them to play well (although they have played together with Team USA, but that's a totally different team).

But I agree, they probably are playing the best right now out of any team. They are peaking at the right time. Before the playoffs I had them and the Lakers in the Finals. But I won't rule out the Lakers winning it all, just because they have a better team top to bottom.

Yeah I knew it would take time for them to gel but nobody called them struggling to put away teams in the 4th quarter or blowing big leads like they did most of the year.

Lebrick chokes again

Dwayne Wade needs to have the ball in his hands at the end of the game.....sorry Lebron

Great... Boston gets rest and now we have to play a game 5!!

I can only hope for a blowout in the first half, that way the big 3 can get some rest!

It's Wade county for a reason! Give him the damn ball!!!

Great... Boston gets rest and now we have to play a game 5!!

I can only hope for a blowout in the first half, that way the big 3 can get some rest!

It's Wade county for a reason! Give him the damn ball!!!

Why do I have this sneaking suspicion that you were a Cavs fan until this year....

showed a stat that Miami was a combined 1-19 this season when needing a bucket to tie or take the lead with 10 or less seconds left.

1 person likes this

Woah a subtle cheap elbow by LeBron on Turner.

A lot of their games, where it came down to the end, they had sizable leads in the game. I feel like they let their foot off the gas a bit and they can avoid all of this late game criticism.

Wade taking it on his shoulders to eliminate the 76ers

Heat about to advance wade showing he's the best of the heats core players