Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Murph

North Dakota challenges Roe vs Wade

22 posts in this topic

Free to screw up their own land and future without anyone elses assistance like the rest of us?

or free like the Saudis?

depends on what you call free I guess

not living under the military and economic sanctions of the israelis would be a start

not living under the military and economic sanctions of the israelis would be a start

lets play pretend a perfect world and say that happens. What do you foresee happening next? What would life be like for say...the average palestinian woman? What would life be like for the equivalent of the blue-collar worker in palestine? What kind of freedoms are they going to have in a pure palestinian state?

lets play pretend a perfect world and say that happens. What do you foresee happening next? What would life be like for say...the average palestinian woman? What would life be like for the equivalent of the blue-collar worker in palestine? What kind of freedoms are they going to have in a pure palestinian state?

Whoops

Were I Palestinian I'd sure like to find out.

Like I said, giving them the chance to screw things up for themselves is freedom in action.

Like I said, giving them the chance to screw things up for themselves is freedom in action.

But you can't give people freedom, they have to earn it for themselves.

/liberal rant of the last eight years

They are trying but its difficult when your occupier has the tanks, planes and the US money and you don't.

They are trying but its difficult when your occupier has the tanks, planes and the US money and you don't.

It's a mess. Did the moderate party win election in Israel, or are they still counting? Last I heard Netanyahu was behind and Al Franken was coming on strong.

It's a mess all right, but I feel Al will get things straightened out quickly.