Football Historian

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 39,914 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 13 April 2011 - 06:11 PM

Found guilty of obstruction of justice

Hung jury on the perjury counts

Could be sentenced to up to ten years in prison but sentencing guidelines suggest 15 to 21 months

Admitted steroid use in the trial, but says he was "misled" by his trainer.

All details here: Yahoo News

#2 Starscream

Starscream

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,866 posts
  • LocationLaurinburg, NC

Posted 13 April 2011 - 06:46 PM

Expert on ESPN said he'll likely get probation and house arrest for a short period of time. Hopefully no jail time.

#3 Johnny Rockets

Johnny Rockets

Mayor of Awesomeville

• HUDDLER
  • 6,298 posts

Posted 13 April 2011 - 09:17 PM

I personally don't care if he does jail time or not. If he does jail time then I hope he shares a cell with Roger Clemens. I have much disdain for both of them.

#4 2jakefansinva

2jakefansinva

Coach Jack Bolton

• HUDDLER
  • 4,735 posts

Posted 14 April 2011 - 09:02 PM

they can toss his ass off a cliff and I won't give a sh*t...............just put Hammer'n Hank back where he belongs.

#5 Kevin Greene

Kevin Greene

_RUN FOZZY RUN_

• HUDDLER
  • 17,338 posts

Posted 14 April 2011 - 09:54 PM

House arrest and probation most likely.
Why even bother with this trial at this point?
Only Bond's trainer has and will continue to see the view from inside a penetentiary.
He's where the real truth lies and is willing to go to jail again so as not to further incriminate himself and Bonds. Oh the stories he could tell...........

SAN FRANCISCO (AP) — A federal judge has sent Barry Bonds’ former trainer to jail for refusing to testify at the slugger’s perjury trial.
U.S. District Judge Susan Illston found Greg Anderson in contempt Tuesday and ordered him held in custody until he testifies or the trial ends, which could be as long as four weeks.
Prosecutors allege Anderson provided Bonds with performance-enhancing drugs and detailed instructions on how to use them. His refusal to testify has undercut a significant portion of the government’s case against Bonds because the judge has ruled much of the evidence tied to Anderson is off limits.
Anderson served more than a year in prison for refusing to testify in 2006 before the grand jury investigating the home-run record holder. He also served three months in prison after pleading guilty in 2005 to steroid distribution and money laundering.

http://sacramento.cb...using-to-speak/

Edited by Kevin Greene, 14 April 2011 - 09:58 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com