• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JawnyBlaze

Dukes: "Ryan Mallett is the Eminem/Vanilla Ice of QBs

He's just a kid. I think often times we are way to rough on these "kids". His attitude can grow and develop. I don't like him because he's slower than a statue in the pocket and a team with a great pass blocking Oline will scoop him up.

Peyton, Philip, and Tom say hello.

Not saying that I like Mallet, but I don't care one bit if they run the 40 well, as long as they can "feel" the pocket.

It's genetic but you also have to refine your technique in practice. Live and let live, I do believe that. But I call a spade a spade. Mallet has hung in a coke bar once or twice everyone knows that.

Did anyone see the SI cover of Roethlisberger with his pit bulls and electric green Impala? Pretty sure that the NFL isn't scooting around the issue of a "street white QB."

Feel free to state your opinion but there's no need to call anyone out. This a warning.

I get called out in every thread.

You can't just protect the weak and leave the strong to fend for themselves.

Apply the rules evenly.

Just saying.

He's just a kid. I think often times we are way to rough on these "kids". His attitude can grow and develop. I don't like him because he's slower than a statue in the pocket and a team with a great pass blocking Oline will scoop him up.

you don't have to be a great athlete to be a good QB...it's a plus but it's not neccessary at all...it's all about pocket awareness...knowing how to feel the rush and slide in the pocket...i'm guessing you didn't watch the tom brady documentary the other night

My whole problem is, how can you say there are 'commitment issues' with Newton but not Mallet??? Im neutral on the issue but thats ridiculous.

you don't have to be a great athlete to be a good QB...it's a plus but it's not neccessary at all...it's all about pocket awareness...knowing how to feel the rush and slide in the pocket...i'm guessing you didn't watch the tom brady documentary the other night

Didn't know every QB was Tom Brady

I get called out in every thread.

You can't just protect the weak and leave the strong to fend for themselves.

Apply the rules evenly.

Just saying.

i usually avoid threads I see you taking part in. sooooo it's hard for me to moderator what I don't read.

You don't have to get upset, it wasn't a personal attack or a questioning of your moderator skills.

Just saying you can't single out one of the weaker posters and defend them against getting called out and ignore the others.

You don't have to get upset, it wasn't a personal attack or a questioning of your moderator skills.

Just saying you can't single out one of the weaker posters and defend them against getting called out and ignore the others.

Who's lobbying for you to be banned? LOL. TheRealDeal wants to be me. I dont think people take you as seriously as me, and take your posts as comic relief. Nothing "strong" about that.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Billy_T

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts