5 replies to this topic

#1 Doc Holiday

Doc Holiday

NON FACETE NOBIS CALCITRARE VESTRVM PERINAEVM

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,869 posts

Posted 19 February 2009 - 12:49 AM

I think I'm finally starting to fall in love with this game again, I have always been a huge fan of the series played Halo 2 for well over a year and who knows how many times I went through Halo 1 on co-op, but I have hated the community for the game for a long long time and stopped playing it solely because it, the kids screaming and teens cussing and cracking bad sex jokes though seems to have finally passed in large part at long last, there is still a few but nothing like before, and thank god for that, I'm finally enjoying Halo 3 like I thought I would the first time around.

:party:

Now only if they can get GoW2's online lobby to not take all day and next week to load a game.

#2 Zaximus

Zaximus

I'm Brett Jensen

• HUDDLER
  • 4,810 posts
  • LocationMatthews, NC

Posted 19 February 2009 - 08:50 AM

http://www.livejournal.com

#3 Doc Holiday

Doc Holiday

• HUDDLER
  • 3,869 posts

Posted 19 February 2009 - 05:51 PM

http://www.livejournal.com

late nights and beer never go well together do they?

#4 Kettle

Kettle

I'm Stainless.

• HUDDLER
  • 13,336 posts
  • LocationThe Brew Wing

Posted 19 February 2009 - 10:34 PM

when i had my 360 i was a halo addict. 2 and 3. the kids got annoying though, and i didn't renew my live subscription. sold the console shortly after. it is a great game, but i was always muting players.

#5 Fright

Fright

The best never rest.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 738 posts

Posted 19 February 2009 - 11:37 PM

After playing the game religiously since halo 1, I've decided today I think I'm going to give the game up.

I'm just way too competitive and never seem to find people to play w/ on the same level as me (timing weapon spawns, communicating everything you see, how to spawn teammates in certain spots when they're dead, etc). Oh, and don't even get me started on all my gamebattle teams.:mad:

#6 Doc Holiday

Doc Holiday

• HUDDLER
  • 3,869 posts

Posted 20 February 2009 - 01:51 AM

After playing the game religiously since halo 1, I've decided today I think I'm going to give the game up.

I'm just way too competitive and never seem to find people to play w/ on the same level as me (timing weapon spawns, communicating everything you see, how to spawn teammates in certain spots when they're dead, etc). Oh, and don't even get me started on all my gamebattle teams.:mad:

You remind me of how I used to play games, I quit doing that stuff after I realized that I wasn't having fun anymore so I said "stats and rankings be damned I'm playing for fun from now on" of course that's easier said then done though, I still ended up getting really competitive on RSV back when it was the only decent FPS on the 360 and my clan was ranked top 5 for a season in MLG's Team Sharpshooter leader board, but that was the last time I've had a high rank in anything.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.