• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kurb

-Game of Thrones-HBO-

quite a few new promo shots...

It looks to me like Thoros is going to be a pretty funny character... lol...

http://skyatlantic.sky.com/game-of-thrones/game-of-thrones-season-3-pictures?DCMP=SNT

The funny thing about Daario is that he is exactly how I pictured Ramsay.

I like the change in appearance for Daario... Having a guy with blue hair and an exaggerated mustache/beard would be kinda cheesy... He actually has a somewhat Dothraki look now...

There have been quite a few people who have seen s3e1 now, and the reviews so far have me excited. There are several main characters that don't even appear until after e1, but it sounds like we get a lot of stuff to chew on right out of the gate.

clip from episode 2 of s3...

lol @ Jamie "It's a shame the throne isn't made out of cocks. They'd have never gotten him off of it."

and "I don't blame him. I don't blame you either. We don't get to choose who we love." - EPIC

clip from episode 2 of s3...

lol @ Jamie "It's a shame the throne isn't made out of cocks. They'd have never gotten him off of it."

and "I don't blame him. I don't blame you either. We don't get to choose who we love." - EPIC

Here is to hoping they nail Jaime's character arc.

intended to rewatch seasons 1 and 2 over the week but finished by tuesday lol.

watching it again i hate what they did with Robb/Jeyne even more than i did last time i saw it.

intended to rewatch seasons 1 and 2 over the week but finished by tuesday lol.

Yeah, I didn't really realize how short the seasons are. 10 episodes per season is like 9 hours of the actual show. It's quite easy to watch 3-4 episodes in a sitting, so you can really burn through them.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Cobra

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts