Kurb

-Game of Thrones-HBO-

4,182 posts in this topic

I hope they make 2 seasons out of the third book. I read in a interview with martin thats what he wanted to do.

Good news for the Reeds. Beric was in season one but could be recast. He's an awesome character for sure. Good news.

The next 2 seasons are going to be amazing, I can't wait for all the shock value coming up :). Non-readers are going to get minds blown

Well, considering how well the producers handled the Battle of the Blackwater (which I expected them to screw up), I think that non-book readers are going to get blown away by Dany in the House of the Undying. If they do it according to the books, it should be awesome. Maybe we will even get a glimpse of Rheagar Targaryan.

I just caught up to last sundays episode. Holy fug. I started to read the books, in chapter 8 in the first book. Only 60,000 more chapters to go..ugh.

I just caught up to last sundays episode. Holy fug. I started to read the books, in chapter 8 in the first book. Only 60,000 more chapters to go..ugh.

The books are awesome. On my first read, I absolutely couldnt put them down. I read all 5 of them in about 2 months, which is insane IMO.

They are probably the only books that I have ever read that I wanted to start over and read again. Hang in there. GRRM is the best fantasy writer ever, even better than the great Tolkien.

http://insidetv.ew.c...-season-3-cast/

http://www.digitalsp...t-revealed.html

Looks like the Reeds in Season 3! :D and i thought they already had Beric Dondarrion in the first season. I guess they will re-cast just like they did with the Mountain that Rides.

I am happy that we get to see the Reeds, but I'm a little upset that Ramsay isnt on there. Especially after Roose mentioned him in episode 8. that sucks. I thought we would get to see the evil bastard and his new 'Reek'.

Lost to many is the Knight of Flowers was wearing Renly's armor in the last episode.

not much of a difference there than in the books, though... Yeah, it was his brother, but they're just saving themselves a casting of a more minor character by letting Loras do it...

chris, that list is only SOME of the characters that will be cast... There are several theories out there concerning Ramsay... either:

A. he's already been "stealth" cast and will appear next episode

B. he's already been "stealth" cast and will appear next season

C. he'll be cast for season 3

D. Dagmer Cleftjaw of this season = Roose's bastard son (replacing Ramsay as a character, saving the extra casting)

season 3 will only be the first half or so of ASOS, so season 4 will likely have some more characters cast also...

OH I was gonna add, if Ramsay is indeed going to make it to the show as Ramsay (not replaced by someone else) my choice is Domhnall Gleeson... He looks just like I mentally pictured Ramsay as I read it...

600full-domhnall-gleeson.jpg

Hey offtopic but is that u slj?

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead