Kurb

-Game of Thrones-HBO-

4,667 posts in this topic

Tyrion, Littlefinger, and Varys are bar far the most interesting characters, if not now, they will be.

Jon Snow is cool and Brienne.

He is young, dumb, and has no right to the throne. If Joffrey's isn't dead yet in the books.....he should be soon. I see him nothing more than a circus act.....not a true villain.....not yet at least

joffrey is the rightful heir to the throne and you will respect the royal bloodline

Awesome episode. I don't know what to think of the smoke thing. They've done a good job of hinting at the supernatural without actually showing much and I kind of like it that way. Throwing magic in the mix tilts the balance of power and confuses things in the eye of the viewer(what's possible and not possible?), though in this case it seems it even things up between Stannis and Renly.

Good god, Joffrey is one sadistic little fuger. The interaction between him and the rest of his family is great. Tyrion knows just how to deal with him. IMO Joffrey will definitely die as he only has a title, no real power, and his family can put him in his place whenever needed.

Looks like all the subplots are coming together and poo's about to go down all over the place. I'm confused about the overall tactical status of the various armies though. It seems like Robb is kicking some ass but Tywin is also overloaded with prisoners. Is the fighting still happening in the north? Is Robb pursuing Tywin or is it a war of attrition? How far are the Baratheons from King's Landing? I wish they've have a short scene showing the positions and movement of the relevant armies.

Also, to those that have read the books - how long does it take for the dragons to mature? Are they a big factor later on in the series?

also, the city dany entered (can't remember the name) looked awesome

also, the city dany entered (can't remember the name) looked awesome

Qarth.....the greatest city in world.

Ya I really felt this episode set it up a bit. Im really hoping next episode crap hits the fan and it gets choatic.

How long would it take to read. Some books fonts spacing etc are diffent so number of books can be deceptive.

Also how graphic are they...are they more graphic than the series. I dont mind graphic stuff but sometimes I dont like stuff when I feel author/director is just making something graphic to please the audience.

i was really happy with harrenhall

Yeah, they did a really good job with Harrenhal. It looked absolutely perfect.

Ya I really felt this episode set it up a bit. Im really hoping next episode crap hits the fan and it gets choatic.

How long would it take to read. Some books fonts spacing etc are diffent so number of books can be deceptive.

Also how graphic are they...are they more graphic than the series. I dont mind graphic stuff but sometimes I dont like stuff when I feel author/director is just making something graphic to please the audience.

the show is actually way more graphic than the books which is rare

i almost punched my wife in the face when her jaw didn't drop at the ending <_<

she hasn't read the books tho...

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead