-Game of Thrones-HBO-

3,838 posts in this topic

Posted

That was kinda weak Irv. Not going to lie.

wasn't really looking for a laugh

Posted

http://io9.com/5918114/george-w-bushs-decapitated-head-appeared-on-game-of-thrones

Posted

cctRC.gif

TGWYB.gif

7LKkv.gif

ap8sC.gif

z0JPk.gif

nNcQl.gif

9rsfa.gif

Xl8PF.gif

Posted

Holy crap! When I re-watched that episode last year I thought it looked a lot like 43.

Posted

r8AGo.gif

Posted

that was the worst fuging scene ever. that whole episode was poorly executed and edited.

Posted

They could have cut most of Dany's and Jon's story this season. They got a lot of screen time and did fug all with it. Dany "Where are my dragons"?! and Jon looking gormless in the snow. Could have done with less of that.

well it is still a TV show. I wonder how much of the fan reaction to things dictates the "reworking" for TV. I mean I was a big LOST fan and fan reaction directly impacted what they did with characters. For example, they had worked up a big story line for 2 characters.....fans hated them immediately, then they killed them off instead.

Dany and Jon are "TV fan favorites". So maybe that had something to do w/ what comes off as pointless from the viewpoint of someone who had read the books?

Posted

tumblr_m61bqrYK911rsg038o1_500.jpg

Posted

So I'm about 3/4ths of the way through the 4th book and it is pretty disappointing. The third book was amazing, but I feel like it is a chore to read the 4th. Does the 5th get any better or more of the same?

Posted

5th book isn't the quality of the 3rd but its definitely easier to read than the 4th. i put off reading the 4th for at least 4 years until i absolutely had to read it right before the 5th book came out. took me 3 weeks to read the 4th book, but i blew through the 5th book in less than 5 days.

much easier read, but still not as good as the 3rd

Posted

Season 3 airs 3/31/13!

poo ton of new cast announced today

Tormund Giantsbane = Kristofer Hivju

Kristofer+Hivju+Premiere+Universal+Pictures+-PFhttOLNmNl.jpg

Jojen Reed = Thomas Brodie-Sangster

Thomas%20Brodie-Sangster%20as%20Jojen%20Reed_FULL.jpg

Meera Reed = Ellie Kendrick

elliekendrick.jpg

Thoros of Myr = Paul Kaye

Paul_Kaye-3.jpg

Bryndon Tully = Clive Russell

clive1.jpeg

Berric Dondarrion = Richard Dormer

richard-dormer-thumb-421x393-24369.jpg

Also announced so far are: Orell (the warging wildling), Selyse and Shireen Baratheon, Olenna Tyrell, Missandei, Anguy (archer of the BWOB), Edmure Tully and Qyburn...

http://winteriscomin...ced/#more-19314

Already itching for more info on season 3 now...

Also of recent news, Liam Cunningham (Davos) signed a 6 year contract extension... Sure, it probably has a clause about nullifying it should HBO cancel at some point, but it is at least a good sign that they don't plan, at current, for the show to be going anywhere...

1 person likes this

Posted