Kurb

-Game of Thrones-HBO-

4,659 posts in this topic

"Any man who dies with a clean sword, I'll rape his fuging corpse."

pfft... The Hound cut at least 2 people clean in half...

Yea... I dont think that was in the books, but it was cool anyway. Stannis is fuking cool. The kind of King I would fight for.

Yea... I dont think that was in the books, but it was cool anyway. Stannis is fuking cool. The kind of King I would fight for.

I like the fact that Stannis is all about justice and the law. He seems to be unwaivering in his convictions. Could easily see myself bleeding for a dude like that.

They need to make lightbringer shine some and not look like just a well polished sword. Nothing like a lightsaber or anything, just enough to know that there is something different about his sword.

I like the fact that Stannis is all about justice and the law. He seems to be unwaivering in his convictions.

Like when he cheated on his wife with Melisandre so to cause harm to his own brother?

Like when he cheated on his wife with Melisandre so to cause harm to his own brother?

He did that because Renly was trying to take his rightful claim to the throne. The end justifies the means in his mind.

The only people with honor and who care about law, respect, yadda yadda yadda died already, or are going to die...

Westeros is a land of wolves and lions, and everyone who matters is playing the game... even if they don't know it yet...

Stannis would carve out a babies heart with a wooden spoon if it meant the throne. Rob is about the most moral person in the story..Learned it from his father i guess.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead