Kurb

-Game of Thrones-HBO-

4,659 posts in this topic

came here to post that...

fug yeah I got my Reeds!

Also, I read some speculation that the Gregor recast this season was due to Conan Stevens (the Mountain in season 1) was busy filming The Hobbit during the shooting of Season 2 of GOT, and that it could be possible that he would return in future seasons... They haven't really given the new guy a lot of screen time this season, so maybe that is a sign that old Gregor will be back?

Good news for the Reeds. Beric was in season one but could be recast. He's an awesome character for sure. Good news.

The next 2 seasons are going to be amazing, I can't wait for all the shock value coming up :). Non-readers are going to get minds blown

[waits] The Red Viper Oberyn Martell

I just want the show to go on and on with no breaks is that toooo much to ask??

Good news for the Reeds. Beric was in season one but could be recast. He's an awesome character for sure. Good news.

The next 2 seasons are going to be amazing, I can't wait for all the shock value coming up :). Non-readers are going to get minds blown

I am sure Beric will be recast, but I am already giddy about ASOS coming to life on the screen.

BTW. Does anyone here believe that the actor playing Jaime is going to be willing to part with his hair?? He looks too much like a pretty boy IRL.

Well I am sure he is much more willing to part with his actual hair than his actual hand. But you know those method actors these days...

I hope they make 2 seasons out of the third book. I read in a interview with martin thats what he wanted to do.

Well, considering how well the producers handled the Battle of the Blackwater (which I expected them to screw up), I think that non-book readers are going to get blown away by Dany in the House of the Undying. If they do it according to the books, it should be awesome. Maybe we will even get a glimpse of Rheagar Targaryan.

I just caught up to last sundays episode. Holy fug. I started to read the books, in chapter 8 in the first book. Only 60,000 more chapters to go..ugh.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead