Kurb

-Game of Thrones-HBO-

3,864 posts in this topic

Also... Dunno about actual historical event correlation, but Joffrey's a dead ringer for young Caligula, resemblance wise...

Caligula+and+Joffrey.jpg

I wish they'd get more into Daenarys' stuff. It's been three episodes and she's had like 5 minutes of screen time.

Though I guess they have to go slow. I've long been a believer that the show will lose steam and be cancelled when it's season 5 6 and 7 and she's just farting around in Mereen getting fuged by sell swords with zero interest in the Iron Throne. TV show audience will get frustrated.

I actually think they'll:

be in Mereen sooner than you think. Some of the story lines are going to be advanced or sped up for TV purposes. I think Dany's will be one of them. They'll explore her relationships with Daario, Missandei, etc. and probably come up with something that'll be a space filler (like they did with her dragons being "stolen" to the HotU.) They'll probably focus on her brooding humanitarianism for the continent she's on, and give her the "mother" role she takes on in the books.

I think there'll be enough going on in Westeros that people will be okay with limited Dany, too... I mean, we still haven't even met anyone from Dorne or some of the important Iron Islanders yet, either.

So, for some weird reason, the bear and the maiden fair song started before the end of that last scene with Jaime. It cut out some of the dialogue. Was the last sentence or two important enough to wonder what he said?

I'm not sure I understand what you're saying/asking.

What was the last thing you saw?

Also... Dunno about actual historical event correlation, but Joffrey's a dead ringer for young Caligula, resemblance wise...

Caligula+and+Joffrey.jpg

i was gonna post that but i was being lazy

Did Jamie get his hand cut off in the books?

Did Jamie get his hand cut off in the books?

Yea, about 1/4 of the way into the 3rd.

1 person likes this

I'm not sure I understand what you're saying/asking.

What was the last thing you saw?

Last thing I saw was Jaime being chained to the table. The last thing I heard was something like "you think all you have to do is run to daddy and all your troubles go away", and then

he put the knife to his eye. Just before he put the knife to his eye, the music started.

This replaced the audio for the show while the guy was still talking to Jaime.

he finished with something like "you're about to find out your daddy isn't here"

Last thing I saw was Jaime being chained to the table. The last thing I heard was something like "you think all you have to do is run to daddy and all your troubles go away", and then

he put the knife to his eye. Just before he put the knife to his eye, the music started.

This replaced the audio for the show while the guy was still talking to Jaime.

A buddy of mine downloaded the same corrupt copy lol...

But yeah, the dialogue was pretty much what PSC said...

One of the best chapters in the entire series comes next episode (I assume) with Dany.

Theon/Ramsay hasn't irritated me yet - but I hope it doesn't deviate too much.

Cat/Robb is kind of bittersweet since the readers know how that pans out - and the actors are really hitting their stride.

I haven't read the books but I think the Khaleesi is about to kick some ass and I'm pretty thrilled about watching it. Liking her character more and more.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting