• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kurb

-Game of Thrones-HBO-

I'm kinda bummed that we still haven't seen anything out of Euron, Victarion, or Aeron in casting news or whatever... I'm guessing that's why they have apparently bulked up Asha's (Yara on the show) storyline a bit...

Anyone have any fun predictions for tWoW or DoS?

I'd love to read more about Valyria.

Also...fun spoiler questions for caught up book readers:

Do you think Aegon is really Aegon?, Is Jon really Rhaegar+Lyannas kid?, who wins the Queen battle->Tyrell v. Lannister?, and do we get to witness 3 dragon riders in battle?, Does Stannis take Winterfell and destroy the Boltons?

you guys are pricks.

this thread is for discussing the HBO show, not the books. there's another thread for that. i've been able to come up with a pretty good idea of poo that's going to happen because of you fugs.

fug you

If you're into the show and haven't read the books yet then...

BOO HOO!

I stopped reading.  They are too long.  I can live with spoilers.  The show is good enough I will still watch.

Good thing I haven't browsed this thread since the season ended. :)

That said, I'm starting to grow itchy. Need my GOT fix. I'm enjoying True Detective but it's not the same.

I watched Richard Madden in Klondike this past week... It's hard not to see him as Robb...

Also, what's with these shows ripping off GOT's music and opening? LOL talk about a cultural impact... I mean, Klondike had Ridley Scott's name on it, and he hires a guy to do music just like GOT and the credits are too similar too... oh well, it was still a good little miniseries...

I stopped reading.  They are too long.  I can live with spoilers.  The show is good enough I will still watch.

Too long?  bah.

Too long?  bah.

correct.  too long.  I have too much I want/like to do rather than read 5 books averaging 1000 pages in length, and then wait on two more.  I'll just watch tv an hour at a time.

correct.  too long.  I have too much I want/like to do rather than read 5 books averaging 1000 pages in length, and then wait on two more.  I'll just watch tv an hour at a time.

Come on man... it only took me 2.5 months to read all five books.  You can do it.  It's worth it.