• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kurb

-Game of Thrones-HBO-

I got through the Danny chapter last night where she gets the unsullied. I expected more, and thought it was better in the show.

Did you think old daario was bad?

I thought the old Daario was the one big miscast so far on the show.  At least he has a full beard now so I'm hoping the acting is up to par haha.  

They should have done the blue hair and yellow get-up.  That makes his character.  

I thought the old Daario was the one big miscast so far on the show. At least he has a full beard now so I'm hoping the acting is up to par haha.

They should have done the blue hair and yellow get-up. That makes his character.

I'm glad they didn't do the blue hair

Things from the trailers and previews coming out look really good. Oberyn and Ellia are completely perfect. And it looks like they replaced Illyn Payne with Bronn as Jaime's training partner, that's actually a really good idea and will be some great scenes.

change of pace...

http://blog.zap2it.com/pop2it/2014/02/incredible-game-of-thrones-season-3-street-art-appears-in-london.html

HBO celebrated the release of the "Game of Thrones" Season 3 Blu-ray and DVD in a truly incredible way: It hired street artists to create the iconic climbing of the Wall sequence from Season 3 on a London street.
The massive 3D art installation can be found on Liverpool Street in London. 3D Joe and Max, a street art team, painted it. Even seeing a photo of the artwork gives us a serious sensation of vertigo, so clearly this duo is doing something right.

game-of-thrones-season-3-street-art-the-

I'm half way through book 4, and should be knee deep into 5 by the time season 4 starts. What's this I hear about Ned stark. I don't remember him dying. No way they'd kill off Sean Bean. He's too big of a name .

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Cobra

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts