Kurb

-Game of Thrones-HBO-

4,659 posts in this topic

It has moved very quickly. I feel like the finale is going to leave me pissed off from it having so many cliff hangers.

LOLOLOLOLL

stop watching, seriously

He's just giving what will be some sage like advice.

If anyone around you is discussing the book and season three remove yourself quickly from the conversation. Let this season come to you naturally...

I unfortunately was told what the future was like and though it didn't ruin the book or the show it just wouldve been better not knowing and nerd raging as I read it

Dead Ned kind of sets the example for the series as a lesson in 'Leading character apathy' but it also lets you attach to lesser character arcs.

I wish some characters would go away forever and others were still alive.

pretty much every chapter in every book ends with some sort of cliffhanger, so if you hate cliffhangers stop watching because this season and next season are gonna be brutal

It's not the cliff hanging that I hate. It's that there is more waiting than watching. And you can spare me the, "I've waited forever for the books" post. I already know. I just lack patience when it comes to tv. It's why I have little more than half hour comedy shows in the rotation of what I watch.

Just look at it this way, man... Even though it seems like the waiting takes forever... If you're up to date with GoT episodes, you've probably seen the best @24 hours of TV (not including Panthers) that you'll ever see in your life...

It's not the cliff hanging that I hate. It's that there is more waiting than watching. And you can spare me the, "I've waited forever for the books" post. I already know. I just lack patience when it comes to tv. It's why I have little more than half hour comedy shows in the rotation of what I watch.

i'm just trying to give you some helpful advice. the end of this season is going to make you throw up if you keep watching.

I have more control of emotions than that. Thanks though.

There are times when I wish I had read the books, and others where I'm glad I haven't. I'm looking forward to this episode after the way the last one ended.

yes, you have such amazing control over your emotions that a serial series ending with a cliff hanger is going to piss you off, by your own admission

yw

Aggravated would have been a better word for me to use.

It is a story of journeys. Both physical journeys and emotional journeys.

In a way it is like Lost where the end of one journey begins another. Every answer creates new questions. Every event changes the course of the Seven Kingdoms. Every character is redeemable or corruptable.

But it builds upon itself because virtually every action has major consequences no matter if it is noble or sinister.

But to me the story is about the evolution of its characters as much as it is about the happenings around them.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead