• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kurb

-Game of Thrones-HBO-

for realz, though, if you're watching and haven't read the books I highly recommend it. The main plot points are in the show, but the books give much more detail and often clarify motivation behind certain events.

I agree about Theon. I'm well into the new material now. I am having trouble putting it down after the royal wedding.

Even though I knew the RW was coming as I was reading (I think it was PSC that spoiled me, actually), it was a pretty damn emotional jolt... I had problems in the aftermath really getting into the rest of ASOS and then AFFC, but I am glad I stuck with it... Powerful writing, though...

there have been no real spoilers dropped in here

like....

tyrion killing tywin and shae after he finds out they're fuging

now that's a real spoiler and i highly suggest you do not click

I clicked when this was first posted but misread by swapping the similar names. So I was still surprised. Almost through aSoS. I can't believe I picked the books back up. I'm getting almost nothing else done.

hehe. dat 4th book.

I'm about a quarter of the way into it, andhave no idea why you said this. After the way the third ended (especially the epilogue) I was looking for more excitement. Not cersei and brienne.

People don't typically like the fourth book as much but the amount and type of information contained in it is pretty cool

Is there any bran or john at all? Also, am I the only one who finds the amount of "picture painting" overkill? Martin describes every single thing it seems.

Is there any bran or john at all? Also, am I the only one who finds the amount of "picture painting" overkill? Martin describes every single thing it seems.

Bran and Jon are in the 5th book. He split the books up by POV character location, not into halves.

Yeah the 4th book basically covers all of Westeros south of the North and the Wall and the 5th book covers the North, the Wall, north of the Wall the extreme south of Westeros, and other continents (see Dany &

Arya and Tyrion

)

I just finished the 4th book, you have to accept that it has almost nothing you actually wanted to read after finishing the 3rd book.  Just relax and learn to enjoy reading about

Cersie's paranoia and complete incompetence in ruling and be thankful you get a few Sam chapters

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    biggie01

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts