• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kurb

-Game of Thrones-HBO-

As someone bored to tears by the Lord Stoic McBlandNorths and every character born north of the Twins (who isn't a Bolton), I found book 4 refreshing.

Apparently HBO is releasing a free rap mixtape called "Catch the Throne" tomorrow to promote the new season.

http://www.digitalspy.com/music/s151/game-of-thrones/news/a555999/game-of-thrones-mixtape-big-boi-debuts-mother-of-dragons-listen.html

http://www.digitalspy.com/music/s151/game-of-thrones/news/a555946/game-of-thrones-mixtape-wale-debuts-new-song-king-slayer.html

Here's the track list:

1. Big Boi - "Mother of Dragons"
2. Magazeen - "Iron Throne"
3. Bodega Bamz - "Win or Die"
4. Kilo Kish - "Magical Reality"
5. Daddy Yankee - "Born to Rule"
6. Dominik Omega - "Arya's Prayer"
7. Snow - "Fire"
8. Dee Goodz - "The Parallel"
9. Common - "Interlude/The Ladder"
10. Wale - "King Slayer"

Cant...................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Fuggin...............................................................................................................................................................................................................

............................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Wait for it!

So I know books 4 & 5 are simultaneous. How much of book 5 do you guy think we may see this season?

So I know books 4 & 5 are simultaneous. How much of book 5 do you guy think we may see this season?

Depends on the storylines you're following...

Bran, Dany, and Arya are all candidates for going pretty far into book 5 IMHO

It seems like everyone else will be more paced. We also haven't heard a whole lot out of the Greyjoy side of the 4th book, so a lot of that has been pushed to season 5 it seems...

Not much, they aren't done with book three yet.

There's ~30% of the third left to be done I figure. From the trailers I recognize some book 4 stuff, but other stuff I would assume to be book 5. I kinda want to read 4 & 5 at the same time.

http://insidetv.ew.com/2014/03/11/game-of-thrones-7-seasons/

Showrunners David Benioff and Dan Weiss tell EW that seven is probably the magic number.
“It feels like this is the midpoint for us,” Benioff says. “If we’re going to go seven seasons, which is the plan, season 4 is right down the middle, the pivot point.”
The seven season goal-line has been floated in the media before, but the writer-producers of the acclaimed fantasy hit series says they’re firmer than before that three more seasons sounds about right.

No way two more books come out in three years.

Yeah, it is pretty much a given at this point that the show is going to surpass the books.

So, we'll likely know the fate of the characters on the show before we know their true fate in the books... The writers and GRRM have had sit-downs where they discuss future events, so maybe it will be close.