Kurb

-Game of Thrones-HBO-

4,659 posts in this topic

I'm a sucker for spoilers and ruined the RW for myself long ago, but damn it was still beautiful.  Hardest part was watching the direwolf get put down. 

Can't wait for poo to really hit the fan and see some of the things you guys are alluding to. 

As soon as he wrapped the bloody "Game of Thrones" scene in which his character, Robb Stark, was killed, actor Richard Madden went straight to the airport and flew home to London.

"And I cried the whole way," Madden said in a recent phone interview. "I was the crazy boy on the plane crying."

Interview with the actor that plays Robb Stark regarding last night's episode:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/02/game-of-thrones-robb-stark_n_3368224.html?ncid=edlinkusaolp00000009

1 person likes this

I think I am just going to "root" for the white walkers at this point. lol

2 people like this

I think I am just going to "root" for the white walkers at this point. lol

that's probably the safest bet

"did you guys know about this?"

lolololololooooooool

lol and then he posed like a french model. lmao. personally, the guy in the red shirt right after that made me literally lol

I can see how some people would be mad but I personally always thought that the entire Stark family besides Jon Snow was incredibly boring. The smartass midget and the hot naked dragon lady are the true protagonists of this poo.

The cripple warg/green-seer the assassin warg who becomes hot as poo and Sansa making power moves is boring to you? I'm stark all the way

Finally got to watch the last 15 mins of last nights episode.  I would say I'm surprised but before they announced they were making GOT on HBO i remember my friends who read the books said, he kills off everyone you like. So i guess i'm always expecting everyone to die.

Crazy ending though.

the assassin warg who becomes hot as poo

wat

1 person likes this

i mean i guess it's not unreasonable to expect some day she will, but as of ADWD she's still like 9.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead