Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kurb

-Game of Thrones-HBO-

Yeah I hope Conan Stevens comes back... Ian Whyte seems better suited for White Walkers and other non-speaking roles... Plus that beard and makeup they put on him looked ridiculous...

tumblr_m4f32095p01rqyl6qo1_1280.png

and I much prefer Ros or Mel over Missandei...

All 3 please.

I made sure to watch last night so I would find any spoilers but there was nothing much to be spoiled on. Great episode, but this is the first finale that didn't end with a huge cliffhanger.

As bad as the RW was, this guy's very existence makes my stomach curl:

fe4NUDb.gif

He's got to be the most disturbing character I've ever seen on screen.

they have toned him down quite a bit from the book. Yep you read that right.

He's a bit less psychological in the show. He resorted to just punching Theon in the face to convince him to begrudgingly call himself Reek? He should have pulled out his dagger and had Theon begging to be called Reek.

He's a bit less psychological in the show. He resorted to just punching Theon in the face to convince him to begrudgingly call himself Reek? He should have pulled out his dagger and had Theon begging to be called Reek.

yeah theon should have lost a strip of skin, an eye...had some teeth pulled...a nipple cut off...tons of much better things they could have done

kind of terribly done imo

they have toned him down quite a bit from the book. Yep you read that right.

The guy who plays Ramsay can act his ass off though. His scenes are amazing

I made sure to watch last night so I would find any spoilers but there was nothing much to be spoiled on.  Great episode, but this is the first finale that didn't end with a huge cliffhanger.

As bad as the RW was, this guy's very existence makes my stomach curl:

fe4NUDb.gif

He's got to be the most disturbing character I've ever seen on screen.  

He plays a character on the complete opposite side of the psychologically disturbing spectrum on the UK show Misfits.

Very introverted, quiet, and has the superpower of turning invisible. Got on probation (community service based probation place is the main setting of the show) for attempting to burn down a neighbor's house, later killed the girl he was in love with "on accident" and kept her in an ice box and visited her frequently.

He's a solid actor for sure, but I wonder if he could pull of someone that isn't so disturbed/disturbing.

yeah theon should have lost a strip of skin, an eye...had some teeth pulled...a nipple cut off...tons of much better things they could have done

kind of terribly done imo

Dude, he lost his dick. What more pain could you put a man through!?

I honestly wonder what was going through martins head when writing for theon. Lol the stuff this guys been threw is ridiculous. He deserves it all though