Kurb

-Game of Thrones-HBO-

4,204 posts in this topic

There was only ONE glaring omission for me that left me a little disappointed but they've left room for the first episode or two of S4 to be pretty sweet.

CH

My guess is Balon goes down

MISSED

Possibly, but probably not PW with Joff (but Melisandre did have the Gendry scene - so that might need to get wrapped)

MISSED - but up for debate since (not Joff, Gendry).

They have to reveal Ramsay (IMO) - and Theon has to look like crap.

MADE (but not a stretch on my part)

I thought Lady Stoneheart would be there, but starting to doubt it.

MADE (again, not a stretch)

My guess for final scene is Jorah's exile - but no clue honestly

MISSED completely.

I suck at predicting, which is fine with me ;)

Your thoughts?

My predictions:

Yara's scene comes after Balon has a fall... Basically she's taking command of the Ironborn until there can be a Kingsmoot...

Sam and Gilly make it back to Castle Black, after running into Bran and Co. and scaring the living poo out of them... Sam gets them through the Black Gate... I dunno if Coldhands comes into play this season. He might be like Jojen and Meera, and introduced a little later on that in the books. I also think Sam and Gilly arrive BEFORE the assault on the wall... which is a difference from the books... and just in time for Jon to get back too... I even think we'll see the wildling masses approaching, although not the battle itself... except maybe an initial assault featuring Ygritte and her demise...

Theon's scene is pretty much continued torture, and I think Ramsay will fill him in on the RW, causing further internal conflict in his mind...

Sansa/Tyrion/Cersei/Joffrey/Tywin will be pretty much quiet I think... other than news from the RW reaching KL and wedding planning of their own...

Jaime makes it to KL The preview seems to indicate this... I think his appearance will be brief, though... They will possibly play out the scene between Loras and Brienne, and have Jamie intervene... sending Brienne to the dungeons...

We'll probably get some dialogue between the Hound and Arya, and they'll build the relationship between them a bit... They'll decide on heading towards the Eyrie...

I think Stannis will agree with Mel to sacrifice Gendry, but Davos will intervene and either advise against it, and eventually smuggle Gendry out of harm's way...

We'll probably get brief glimpses of Varys, LF, and Pycelle...

I think the final scene will be Beric, Thoros, and Co. finding Cat's body, and bringing her back via Beric's sacrifice... Her eyes open and she takes a hissy breath/roll to credits...

I think that pretty much covers and ties up most people's story lines for this season...

Great prediction - it killed mine.

1 person likes this

I didn't like it as a season finale. Not enough happened for me. I was waiting for the cliff hanger ending or something to get me hyped and ready to talk about, but it just ended with Dany getting some slave followers. 

1 person likes this

Although I will say I like that the war between houses is turning into the war against winter. Good to see the turn being made.

Also, Dany should stay in Essos until winter has come and gone. Take over Essos, everywhere from Qarth to the Slaver's Bay to the Dothraki Sea. Maybe leave the Free Cities because they seem cool as sh*t.

Solid ending. Hard to top last week's ep in all honesty. IF more major action/events happened this ep, I think it would feel a bit rushed.

Wonder what happens now that Jaime is back? What position will he get?

Very nice kill by Arya. I'm definitely rooting for her and the Starks(hopefully my hopes aren't crushed again :()

Kinda felt sorry for Theon, didn't before but I'm really feeling it now. Hope his sister kicks some ass.

Shyt, how long until next season starts?

I love reading about the geography of the Game of Thrones world. Wish we got better visuals of that sort of thing, and hopefully GRRM expands into more than just the two continents. Especially the islands south of Essos or the continent south of Essos, both of which sound marvelously intriguing. 

I love reading about the geography of the Game of Thrones world. Wish we got better visuals of that sort of thing, and hopefully GRRM expands into more than just the two continents. Especially the islands south of Essos or the continent south of Essos, both of which sound marvelously intriguing. 

You ought to be in line to get this when it comes out:

http://www.amazon.com/The-World-Ice-Fire-Official/dp/0553805444

http://awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/The_World_of_Ice_and_Fire

In fact, everyone here should be.

Not sure what year exactly, as those two links conflict each other... But I believe it is this coming October.

i cannot wait to watch joffrey learn the true meaning of christmas

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead