• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kurb

-Game of Thrones-HBO-

Ya he is a horrible Gregor. That guy who cut the horse in half was pretty good I thought.

They could have at least dyed his hair or done something with makeup.  We're supposed to believe that's the Hound's older brother?

Just gonna throw this out there.  If you were in a fight to the death against a skilled warrior almost 8 ft tall, freakishly muscular, insanely cruel, and whose preferred weapon is a great sword the length of a tall man....what would you do? 

Slingshot and a stone to the forehead propelled by god (or in this case, the gods  :)). 

I remember reading something about medieval combat in heavy armor.  The best way for a lightly armored opponent to defeat a heavily armored one was to use speed and agility.  And attack the legs, try to get the opponent on the ground.  Once on the ground, the armor is more of a hindrance than an advantage, even for one who is as strong as Gregor. 

New actor is at least better than the friggin beanpole they got for Season 2.

07_01_ian_whyte_0016.jpg

I am sure this was probably covered somewhere within the 200+ pages of this thread, but I was watching Batman Begins tonight on one of the movie channels and thought I recognized the little boy. 

joffrey-baratheon_327509-700x487.jpg

Batman should have pelted him in the head with his grappling hook

I finished season 3 last night. The greatly hyped red wedding didn't even phase me because I thought Robb and his mother were boring characters. The saddest part was seeing his fine ass wife get stabbed.

Die scum.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle