#31 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,034 posts
  • Location704

Posted 19 April 2011 - 05:36 PM

Draft AJ Green this year, and his qb Andrew Luck next year....win superbowls within 5yrs

or go ahead and grab Newton, then next year when draft Luck convert Newton to be Chud's Tight End

I think you're kidding around about the TE thing, but they shouldn't draft a QB 1st overall b/c they feel like they "have to"......

Green or PP locks to be play makers in the league. I think Green would be an excellent pick.

#32 jpniner

jpniner

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,230 posts

Posted 19 April 2011 - 06:34 PM

I think you're kidding around about the TE thing, but they shouldn't draft a QB 1st overall b/c they feel like they "have to"......

Green or PP locks to be play makers in the league. I think Green would be an excellent pick.

Yes, kidding about TE part

Unless the Panthers scouting personnel and Riveria really believe Cam is a Franchise QB and willing to put necks on the line over, and its not a wildcard selection...the smart pick is Green or defense(Darius/PP) because there are very good odds the Panthers will be in top 10, maybe top 5 next year and will have a good shot at 1 of the 3 franchise QB's that will be there next year.

#33 jpniner

jpniner

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,230 posts

Posted 19 April 2011 - 06:37 PM

alot of our pending doom depends on Free Agency as well. What if lose Marshall and get nothing good as a replacement.

the new coaching and how quickly what players we have adapt to it is an open question. There is no reason to think the Panthers will be anything but 4th place in NFC South next season and have a great shot at the #1 pick and Luck or atleast get Barkley or Jones

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com