Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Losing Weight without losing muscle (the little I have)

160 posts in this topic

Posted

oh and eat through out the day. keep feeding the machine to burn those calories.

Posted

ya the meal plan has 6 meals a day.

Posted

umm boo you know its a 4 hour drive to charlotte from ATL right?

and?

pstall is right about the balance though. One of the classes I take it like a toning and balance class, a lot of squats with weights and doing the step up thingy with the weights. Helps to improve your balance and strengthen the muscles in your legs and back. 15 minutes of abs and then 45 minutes of balance and toning.

Its mostly women but I think you would fit right in.

Posted

Also, your cardio (which we have established is what you need at least for the early part of your weight loss regimine, paired with a good diet) is counterproductive to your weight training. Cardio, and running specifically, release cortisol, which cuts muscle mass to make you leaner.

how counterproductive is running for 30 min while keeping my heart rate steady to weight training? I'm not planning on running a marathon ;)

Posted

and?

pstall is right about the balance though. One of the classes I take it like a toning and balance class, a lot of squats with weights and doing the step up thingy with the weights. Helps to improve your balance and strengthen the muscles in your legs and back. 15 minutes of abs and then 45 minutes of balance and toning.

Its mostly women but I think you would fit right in.

:mad:

Posted

1:Buy in bulk. Take out his supplement.

2:Cut with aspirin.

3.????

Profit?

The small business plan.

Posted

I meant because of your devilishly attractive charm when you interact with women!

:D

Posted

but what if it's like this

3 people like this

Posted

Yup, with the cardio you can afford to eat, even eat some of the bad poo and it will burn off.

Posted

I just think if I dont want to lose whatever muscle I have left I should incorporate some weight training.

Posted

btw learn to spell

Posted

btw learn to spell

proof?