Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Against all options, Newton makes most sense for Carolina

279 posts in this topic

Posted

No.

Posted

Hmm.....nope. I'll follow along with JOAT here. :D

Posted

Yep.

Makes most sense to me, as well

Posted

I'm fine with drafting Newton and enduring his growing pains but winning matters more. The casual fans who will really become excited are the ones who will turn on Newton first if he fails.

They better be drafting him because he can help us win.

Posted

I disagree...makes no sense

Posted

I'm fine with drafting Newton and enduring his growing pains but winning matters more. The casual fans who will really become excited are the ones who will turn on Newton first if he fails.

maybe it's me being an anti-qb jerk but I just don't see how a rookie helps us win now.

sure, in the future. but now?

Posted

It's LaCanfora...

Posted

it makes tons of sense...haters just refuse to accept it!

Posted

May not ever post, nor make my voice heard... but I do follow this board very closely, as well as all panther related news. Have for over a decade, however I'm sure this will just be trashed for being the "new guy" because I don't post on a message board all day. Anywhooo... the bias and flat out fantasy world you live in to say that this article doesn't make sense in basically all facets is just staggering. This franchise, us as fans, anyone that remotely gives two hoots about the panthers needs HOPE for this team and a reason to be excited soooo much more than a steady DT or any defensive players half you NFL couch gurus claim. The John Fox era of mediocrity is OVER, and I for one am embracing and looking forward to the change... and if that means Cam Newton, SO BE IT!

6 people like this

Posted

I'm not for drafting anybody based on the notion that they "give the fans hope".

All I care about is if they make the team better.

1 person likes this

Posted

So your okay with Netwon growing pains but heaven forbid Clausen has some growing pains in the worst offensive system in modern football history with no coaching help and he should definitely get thrown away.. makes no sense to me.

1 person likes this