Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Some of you want Moore & Newton

95 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

But if you are Moore do you sign here knowing you are going to get pushed aside again for an overhyped rookie?

There are a lot of teams in need of QBs and he could have a legit chance to start somewhere else and build a career while here if we draft Cam he'll be a stop gap and long term backup.

If Moore does leave and leaves us with Cam and Jimmy as week 1 starters, do you hate him more now for leaving or more for not playing great in 2010?

I think if we draft Cam, Moore is gone and it'll be tough to get a decent vet because they will know no matter what Cam will be forced into the lineup.

Thoughts?

Posted · Report post

Frank Reich here we come!

Posted · Report post

Moore is my number 1 option for a "vet" QB. If the RFA's stand that is the guy I want. If not and he wants to move on then I guess we would have to look at a Bulger type guy. But my preference would be for the RFAs to stand.

Posted · Report post

I guess it depends how much Moore wants to be here and how much interest other teams have in him. If I were him I would consider leaving if Cam comes here.

Posted · Report post

But if you are him do you return with all the other options open and teams needing QBs?

Posted · Report post

teams have drafted QBs in the early first round for years......and finding a vet to join the roster is never that difficult.

Posted · Report post

There is interest in him but how much is questionable. He also said he loves Carolina and doesn't want to leave.

If he has the chance to get a fair shot elsewhere, I think he's gone.

Posted · Report post

Vinny T & Cam Newton = Vin Newton

Posted · Report post

teams have drafted QBs in the early first round for years......and finding a vet to join the roster is never that difficult.

Decent ones?

Posted · Report post

If I were him I'd probably tell the Panthers to eat dick, go to NE, beat out Tom Brady and win the superbowl.

Posted · Report post

Joe Webb > Moore

Posted · Report post

I don't think Moore is at the top of anyone's FA list.....