Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheRealDeal

Some of you want Moore & Newton

96 posts in this topic

I don't think Moore is at the top of anyone's FA list.....

Joe Webb > Moore

Shocking

Sweet

Decent ones?

I guess it depends on what you think teams expect from a "vet" when they draft a QB in the top 5.

Or better yet he could be Manning's replacement. lol

If I am Matt Moore and the RFAs don't hold up I probably would not resign here if I had a chance to go somewhere else and have a chance to start.

But that is dependent on what kind of demand there is for him.

If there isn't any real interest or opportunity than he might figure his best chance to start next season is still at Carolina and would sign here as an opportunity to showcase his skills for the next team and free agency contract after next season.

If Moore comes back here and is given a chance to start I don't see why he wouldn't honestly..I don't think he will be wanted as a starter just yet in FA..and doesn't seem like the personality to demand to be a starter somewhere anyway..If he signs here and gets the nod and does well..it ups the demand for him in the future.

He had to wait behind Jake and probably would not have played had he not been injured. He then watched on draft day when they drafted his replacement. If they draft Cam at number one he is the guy. I would not blame him for leaving. I hope he stays though because I think he gives us the best chance to win next year and beyond.

Moore is my number 1 option for a "vet" QB.

You mad JT?

I promise you he has a lot of interest in him around the league. Teams aren't holding it against him that he played during the shitfug that was the 2010 Panthers, or 2010-2011 Panthers if you are KKL