Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheRealDeal

Some of you want Moore & Newton

96 posts in this topic

Just please, stat wise. Check Moore's stats and see how many QB's he out performed last year, then come back and discuss your NUTHUGGING love for Moore.

If he's so bad you will win the bet, you should even put a perma ban on the table since Moore is so terrible

Talk is cheap baby lets do this

The only teams Moore would have a legit chance at starting in are Arizona, Tennessee, and maybe Minnesota. The other QB needy teams like Buffalo, SF, and Seattle already have QBs that are better than Moore (Fitzpatrick, Smith, Hasselbeck). Cincinnati and Washington could be destinations I guess if their starters aren't kept.

But every one of these teams would probably rather draft someone from this class than trust Moore to run their team. Teams might be interested in bringing him in as a backup, not as a starter.

Others have said he will have one option and one option only, not even as a starter but just to be on a roster. I want them to back up their talk.

I will weed them out one perma ban bet at a time.

What are you talking about?

Newton will start from day one, that has already been discussed, but he will be the future.

I am not a fool, now go back to your cave, you Rusty Turd.