Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sword

Clausen stopped listening to coaches

163 posts in this topic

Rip was/is a terrible QB coach! And Davidson? hahahahaha!

Pickles might be smarter than we thought.

Ok lets see, in college he had a guy that is considered one of the better QB coaches/ OC's in the NFL. Then he comes here he has a buttclown that is dumber than most Highschool coaches. Unfortunately for Fox and Davidson he already knew what good coaching looked and sounded like and they weren't it.

I gotta wonder, how many times you think he called his old ball coach up and said 'this is what they are saying' and Weis said 'don't' sweat it, Fox is done in a year ignore their asses'.

The coaches quit on the team before the season started. They knew they would not be here after the season. They didn't care if Clausen got better or not.

But whatever, tired of talking about it, so carry on with the Clasuen hate thread part 1,367,581.

1 person likes this

No matter what your coaches are saying... you have to follow the game plan. If you start messing around, team discipline will crumble, and you'll tank the offense.

fuging prophetic words about Clausen here:

FF to 1:00 - Jimmy throws an interception. Blames the receiver.

He showed them.:rolleyes:

No matter what your coaches are saying... you have to follow the game plan. If you start messing around, team discipline will crumble, and you'll tank the offense.

I agree lol You know your boy did the exact same thing as Jimmy and he said "I know it was wrong" but decided to do it anyway.

Cue the Cam is a gamer so it's okay that he did it

I agree lol You know your boy did the exact same thing as Jimmy and he said "I know it was wrong" but decided to do it anyway.

Cue the Cam is a gamer so it's okay that he did it

Um, explain. I don't remember this. Or did you just make it up?

It doens't matter, he did not listen to the coaches, who are in authority, and who knows how long this was going on.

In your terms, this is like you ignoring your boss which results in what... Watch Video for answer.

I'm self employed.

And Claussen knew his coaches were going to be gone... if he deemed them fools then listening to them was not relevant.

He was told to take a knee but he's a selfish player and wanted the glory after a subpar NC game and decided to try and sneak it in, directly against coaches orders.

It was in the video that you should have clearly watched with Gruden.

Citing the WWE is an instant loss of credibility.

QB coaches have been a joke here for a while, our guys gained by ignoring them.