Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Clausen stopped listening to coaches

164 posts in this topic

Posted

Citing the WWE is an instant loss of credibility.

QB coaches have been a joke here for a while, our guys gained by ignoring them.

Being trolled by me, is an instant loss of credibility. Quoting the WWE is just a fun idea.

Posted

lol I just find it hilarious though that he actually ignored them. Would love to here him say, " Shut up Fox", with Fox responding with one of his bullsh1t ass grins he always does.

He was probably day dreaming while they were talking to him lol, like he did during the games. Clausen just knew he was the sh*t lol.

Posted

He was told to take a knee but he's a selfish player and wanted the glory after a subpar NC game and decided to try and sneak it in, directly against coaches orders.

It was in the video that you should have clearly watched with Gruden.

Well that was wrong of him. He should have listened to his coaches.

But I guess it's ok when you are actually good at your JOB!!!

Rusty Turd.

Posted

So would you rather:

A. Have a player that believes he knows more about football then the coaches and refuses to listen, and ends up looking like crap in the process.

B. A player that knows little about calling plays but states he is willing to learn and work hard at being the best.

Posted

Player A can't really do anything if he's still in the tard system.

I'd take PLayer B so I can convert him to TE and give Moore a good target.

Posted

What's up with the rusty turd thing?

Do turd's get rusty?

I thought they got kind of crusty and sometimes turned white?

Posted

If Jimmy really did stop listening to Fox and co. , maybe he's got more upstair's than I thought. That said, his chance to play for a coaching staff not on the way out could be history. Can't say I blame him for not listening to rip, Davidson, and fox.

1 person likes this

Posted

If Jimmy really did stop listening to Fox and co. , maybe he's got more upstair's than I thought. That said, his chance to play for a coaching staff not on the way out could be history. Can't say I blame him for not listening to rip, Davidson, and fox.

Well you can't blame him all you want, but do you think Rivera will endear himself to a guy who might not like the coaching he's getting?

Posted

To be fair Clausen has had a personal QB coach since he was 10 so he must know more than Rip or Davidson or Fox.

Dude is a spoiled bitch like I said all along but got flamed for last year. Where is LPF to talk about how rich kids aren't bitches

Posted

What's up with the rusty turd thing?

Do turd's get rusty?

I thought they got kind of crusty and sometimes turned white?

Watch out! You might get fecal tetanus if you step on it.

Posted

To be fair Clausen has had a personal QB coach since he was 10 so he must know more than Rip or Davidson or Fox.

Dude is a spoiled bitch like I said all along but got flamed for last year. Where is LPF to talk about how rich kids aren't bitches

Maybe that's why Moore failed so badly, Clausen was daydreaming while Moore was taking Fox's and Davidson's notes lol.

Posted

So Clausen can disobey coaches, but Newton can't.

Gotcha.

I've never said anything about Cam disobeying coaches, just the law.

They're also two completely different scenarios smartass.