Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cracka McNasty

I came to a realization today...

249 posts in this topic

Well at least my post didn't make much sense anyway on the first page :)

Nvm...that's pretty much all of my posts

well he is pretty much the whole D-line on the bills now. Bills are looking good this year on both sides of the ball. Ironically their running game is now killing it now that Hangartner is gone.

he has 6 tackles. 0 sacks. if that's all of the production that they're getting from their D-Line, they're in trouble.

Whatever. Stats mean everything.

he has 6 tackles. 0 sacks. if that's all of the production that they're getting from their D-Line, they're in trouble.

Oh, just wait. They play the Pats this week. We will see the same ole Bills we've always seen come Sunday.

Whatever. Stats mean everything.

my bad. i forgot how he single-handedly held the Raiders to 35 points last week.

Oh, just wait. They play the Pats this week. We will see the same ole Bills we've always seen come Sunday.

i agree. their offense seems to be clicking pretty well, but i'll be shocked if their defense doesn't give up a ton of points/yards this year.

Yup.

I am not dazzled by someone who can run kinda fast and can run over college linebackers. Not when he is mentally retarded, at least compared to Gabbert.

Some of this stuff is gold! :lol:

Some of this stuff is gold! :lol:

Used to be a a Falcon's fan (forgive me), but the general state of douchiness that has pervaded that organization from the example set by Arthur Blank on down gives me the constant feeling of :puke: .

Shut the fug up you bandwagon hopping turd.

You have no right to criticize me.