Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cracka McNasty

I came to a realization today...

249 posts in this topic

Fair enough, but drafting QB isn't likely to make us any better this year either. Dareus is a plug and play, day one starter who makes Beason better by being on the field.

once again I have been stepped on... read post #12

once again I have been stepped on... read post #12

Your post was terrible.

You say Clausen looks retarded, you don't want Gabbert because he has a "homo" aura, you bring up the Heisman and the NC as reasons to draft Cam, etc.

It was honestly one of the worsts posts I've read here.

Then you top it off with "Obviously I know football" which isn't true at all.

My advice? Stop posting.

1 person likes this

I guess I'm thinking more long term when I think of taking QB. DT can help long term too, but over the long haul a QB will change a franchise around completely.

maybe..sometimes it also takes DTs a couple years to play up to a pro-level as well..I mean I'm not going to complain if we draft him if that's who they really want; but I can only seeing it making our D somewhat better in the long run but our offense will continue to be what it is for many more years.

How does one pick keep our offense what it is for many more years?

How does one pick keep our offense what it is for many more years?

because we won't have a QB and will have to wait til next year to find a QB who will also have to be developed for years.

I guess I'm thinking more long term when I think of taking QB. DT can help long term too, but over the long haul a QB will change a franchise around completely.

A good QB will, I just don't see thar guy in this draft. I do see a great fit for our other glaring need.

because we won't have a QB and will have to wait til next year to find a QB who will also have to be developed for years.

1. Our QBs could play better

2. We could draft a QB with a different pick

3. We could sign a free agent QB

Any of those three things could happen and the offense wouldn't be what it was for many years to come. Just because we don't draft a QB with the first pick don't mean the offense will stay the same.

Your post was terrible.

You say Clausen looks retarded, you don't want Gabbert because he has a "homo" aura, you bring up the Heisman and the NC as reasons to draft Cam, etc.

It was honestly one of the worsts posts I've read here.

Then you top it off with "Obviously I know football" which isn't true at all.

My advice? Stop posting.

:iagree: That post made NO sense at all... it was horrible...

GET REAL TRD!!!! I know more about football in general and this franchise to run circles around you!