Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jose Bautista

14 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Last two games(one being against David Price):

6/6, double, triple, 3 home runs, 2 walks, and only 3 RBI's(wtf lol). Rays also walked him(4 pitch walk) yesterday when he was just a single short of the cycle.

His stats for the season are also great, over .500 OBP. Looking more and more like last year wasn't a fluke and he's a legit star.

Posted · Report post

he's continuing to dominate. .365 AVG, 12 HR's, 21 RBI, .525 OBP, 1.323 OPS

best hitter in baseball at the moment.

Posted · Report post

3 homers today.... this guy is fuging unreal good.

Posted · Report post

3 HRs, 4 RBI. lol

Posted · Report post

on pace for 70 hr's and .600

Posted · Report post

3 HRs, 4 RBI. lol

I feel bad for the dude. On pace for a historic year but his RBI totals will be low because no one pitches to him with guys on base.

Posted · Report post

I just don't understand how someone who was in the league for awhile just comes out of nowhere to this level in the non steroid era of baseball. Anyone ever heard him say what changed to make him become superhuman virtually overnight?

Posted · Report post

I just don't understand how someone who was in the league for awhile just comes out of nowhere to this level in the non steroid era of baseball. Anyone ever heard him say what changed to make him become superhuman virtually overnight?

Completely changed his swing and was given an opportunity to be a full time player.

Posted · Report post

Hgh

Posted · Report post

Hgh

*ding* *ding*.......sorry but changing your swing does not increase production like that. He is guilty until proven innocent d*mn it!!!!!!

Posted · Report post

Completely changed his swing and was given an opportunity to be a full time player.

im pretty sure the pirates gave him an opportunity to be a full timer and he sucked.

Posted · Report post

it's whatever. he wouldn't be the only one doing it.

does the MLB test for HGH? after the sudden change in performance, it wouldn't surprise me if he's been tested multiple times.

he's clearly the best player in baseball at the moment though. that's all that matters.