Photo
- - - - -

Michael Steele is the progressive, visionary leader the RNC has been waiting for.

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
16 replies to this topic

#13 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 20 February 2009 - 08:23 AM

You Dems that are ripping Steele are racist.

:D

#14 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

MFCEO

Posted 20 February 2009 - 09:43 AM

Should look great next to your "W" sticker

LMAOinaisse

#15 ckad79

ckad79

Enjoy yourself, it's later than you think.

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 20 February 2009 - 03:46 PM

I love to bring this up. When Kerry lost to Bush in 2004, Fox News and the whole Republican media outlet talked about how the left was threw, how the DNC was done, etc.

BUT out of that loss came Howard Dean. I know, I know ... the infamous Howard Dean scream. Let it go! The guy had passion, the guy had heart. And through it all, Hoard Dean was onto something special with his whole grassroots campaigning.

The DNC got behind his vision and the rest is history. They won back tons of seats in 2006 and Obama got in this November.

Now, we hear rumors that the RNC is done, the RNC is finished, etc.

I don't really see a ray of hope through all of their dark clouds... like Howard Dean was to the DNC in 2004. I don't think Michael Steele is that person. Maybe Eric Cantor in Virgina, but again, you don't really see a message with the GOP of new.

Bush II turned around the GOP when Clinton and the liberals had taken over America, by appealing to the religious right in this country and Reagan in the 80's made a mark by going after Yuppies.

Where is the GOP going now? Midgets & hip-hoppers? Is that the new approach with the GOP? I don't see it.

#16 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

HUDDLER

Posted 20 February 2009 - 05:08 PM

Liberalism and liberal policy normally drive the country back to the right and conservatism in time. However, with more in this country ready and willing to be dependent on the government and government hand-outs, we may indeed be in trouble.

#17 Fiz

Fiz

SENIOR HUDDLER

HUDDLER

Posted 20 February 2009 - 05:30 PM

Liberalism and liberal policy normally drive the country back to the right and conservatism in time.

lol you think obama is liberal

jesus what an awful country