Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dpantherman

Ron Paul to launch 3rd presendential campaign

64 posts in this topic

Palin and Trump have very little substantively in common with Ron Paul.

My point exactly. I dislike a number of candidates.

Apparently he won the state of denial in a landslide.

:rofl:

He didn't win any states in 2008. He finished second in a few of them, mostly after other republican candidates quit.

I know nothing.

Ron Paul is very rational and intelligent.

All opinions of Paul aside. By the end of his first term he would be 81 years old.

I believe Paul jogs/cycles several miles each day and stays quite healthy compared to the rest of the GOP field... most are old, overweight men. And then there is the increased wisdom from older age... its a non-issue to me.

1 person likes this

I believe Paul jogs/cycles several miles each day and stays quite healthy compared to the rest of the GOP field... most are old, overweight men. And then there is the increased wisdom from older age... its a non-issue to me.

The youthful Obama is doing so well though.

The youthful Obama is doing so well though.

I'm waiting for Obama to start taking FDA approved Chantix to show us all how to be good citizens and stop smoking while inadvertently hacking up everyone in the White House due to "side effects".

:D

Nobody can relate to me better than a dude who was my age in the 1950s. He's gonna be right on top of all the issues I face.

I'm waiting for Obama to start taking FDA approved Chantix to show us all how to be good citizens and stop smoking while inadvertently hacking up everyone in the White House due to "side effects".

:D

Don't free market principles dictate people will decide for themselves not to take an unsafe product? Why does the FDA even matter?

once again, you have found my next desktop background

that painting captures the insane behind the eyes so well

1 person likes this