Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

micnificent28

who the fudge is going to put butts in seats????

48 posts in this topic

winning will put butts in the seats (and it wont happen next year)

If you only go to games while we are winning, youre a fair weather fan. Plain and simple.

If you only go to games while we are winning, youre a fair weather fan. Plain and simple.

Fair weather fans fill stadiums. Especially small market teams like the Panthers.

The question is not who... but what? The answer.... WINNING

winning-sheen.jpg

The Topcats..

:rofl:

Ron Rivera will put butts in the seats.

Seems to me that people went to games before we had Steve Smith, I expect they will go to them without him. After all he had 2 seasons left anyway. We may just lose him 2 years before we thought we would. That assumes someone will trade for him. He may find out that a 32 year old receiver coming off 2 broken arms, locker room spats and subpar seasons isn't exactly a hot commodity.

The question is not who... but what? The answer.... WINNING

Exactly. Charlotte could give a poo about who wins the games as long as they are seen at game on national TV. Hey ma!!!!!!

Funny how fairweather fans don't know the value of the Panthers compared to the rest of the league. We have a strong fan base and don't need one player to continue that. I know Cam was the original thought when this was posted, but I don't see the need to reach so far for him to 'find' new fans that won't be fans when he goes somewhere else.

Whoever helps us win.

The team could draft a kicker #1 overall. We'd still sell out as long as we won.

10-6 Bucs, didn't they have most of their home games blacked out last season?