Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

micnificent28

who the fudge is going to put butts in seats????

48 posts in this topic

With the word coming out today that smitty has cleaned out his locker and box, who's going to pay to see this team? Its a good question with all the familar faces walking or on the way out who's to cheer for? D-williams is also rumored to be walking, who is going to sell jerseys? Its going to be a odd year going to games in a lafell or gettis jersey to support the team. With all this flying around is this really the best year to take a defensive tackle? Yes winning games puts people in the stands but who is going to win them? The schedule looks very unkind to any team non the less one without a dominate offensive player.

This fan base need something to get up for. Someone to idenify with as our own. As bad of a year it is to draft a quarterback it seems just as bad to draft a defensive tackle at 1. With a offense that was all ready the worst in the league and all it's best weapons on "offense" walking, is this really the best year to say fudge it and go defense? Seems to me that looks alot like throwing away the 2011 season.

What say you??????????????

:willy_nilly:

The question is not who... but what? The answer.... WINNING

winning will put butts in the seats (and it wont happen next year)

If you only go to games while we are winning, youre a fair weather fan. Plain and simple.

If you only go to games while we are winning, youre a fair weather fan. Plain and simple.

Fair weather fans fill stadiums. Especially small market teams like the Panthers.

winning-sheen.jpg

The Topcats..

:rofl:

Ron Rivera will put butts in the seats.

Seems to me that people went to games before we had Steve Smith, I expect they will go to them without him. After all he had 2 seasons left anyway. We may just lose him 2 years before we thought we would. That assumes someone will trade for him. He may find out that a 32 year old receiver coming off 2 broken arms, locker room spats and subpar seasons isn't exactly a hot commodity.

Exactly. Charlotte could give a poo about who wins the games as long as they are seen at game on national TV. Hey ma!!!!!!

• Topics

• And yes, Smitty would've been absolutely hell on wheels in MMA.
    • Smitty would've tried to have literally killed Talib for that poo he pulled on Philly in the SB.
    • SSDs are mostly good if you need fast read or write speeds, eg watching or editing large files like raw audio or video.  They won't help much for standard stuff, and are one of the larger premium price points.  They are very nice in that they produce less heat and are more stable, no spinning discs, but you won't notice much of a performance gain for general use. The biggest bang for your buck is RAM.  I always get as much RAM as I can afford.  That will improve performance of everything on the system.  Upgrade CPU/cores next, for overall performance. Again, depending on what you're doing, the graphics card can make as big a difference as anything else.  That's mostly for gaming and video playing/editing, however.  But with more and more video streaming going on, the graphics card can be very helpful to improve performance and quality.