Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

micnificent28

who the fudge is going to put butts in seats????

48 posts in this topic

Hide your laptops. Cam Newton is coming to a town near you!!!!

1 person likes this

I'm expecting a lot of blackouts.

Nah, don't foresee any blackouts just yet. Rivera should alone should help us avoid those. Even if the threat existed, only game I'd see one happening is the Jaguars game. Thankfully we're on FOX and they usually help out teams to avoid blackouts. CBS? Not so much.

Hide your laptops. Cam Newton is coming to a town near you!!!!

Too late!!

wp_heisman.jpg?w=496&h=504

2 people like this

ryan kalil jersey sales are going to go through the roof!

This isn't the NBA where all you need is one or two superstars to sell tickets. Its about winning games and playing well as a team. That will sell tickets the fastest.

This isn't the NBA where all you need is one or two superstars to sell tickets. Its about winning games and playing well as a team. That will sell tickets the fastest.

BoomGoesTheDynamite.jpg

But in the NFL a QB can carry you which is unique to nearly every other position.

If you go to 4-5 games you may get to see Dareus make a sack. Thats worth it right?

If you go to 4-5 games you may get to see Dareus make a sack. Thats worth it right?

Exactly my point. with the lack of star power on offense and losing the little we had is it really worth it to pick a defensive tackle at a moment like this?

didn't dareus have like 11 sacks his whole career? asking for 2 the first 2 games seems alittle much from a run stuffer.

I wasn't being serious. I was making an attempt to get the Camfolks riled up. I failed. Miserably.