Photo
- - - - -

who the fudge is going to put butts in seats????

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#31 PantherFan52

PantherFan52

The Man

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,410 posts

Posted 25 April 2011 - 11:13 PM

Hide your laptops. Cam Newton is coming to a town near you!!!!

#32 iamcline

iamcline

Thou shalt not spilleth thy Red Bull!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,730 posts
  • LocationGreensboro, NC

Posted 25 April 2011 - 11:24 PM

I'm expecting a lot of blackouts.

Nah, don't foresee any blackouts just yet. Rivera should alone should help us avoid those. Even if the threat existed, only game I'd see one happening is the Jaguars game. Thankfully we're on FOX and they usually help out teams to avoid blackouts. CBS? Not so much.

#33 PantherDude

PantherDude

Best of luck, Coach Fox!

• HUDDLER
  • 2,373 posts

Posted 25 April 2011 - 11:36 PM

Hide your laptops. Cam Newton is coming to a town near you!!!!

Too late!!

Posted Image

#34 Sword

Sword

Ninja Pirate

• HUDDLER
  • 2,174 posts

Posted 26 April 2011 - 12:05 AM

ryan kalil jersey sales are going to go through the roof!

#35 AnalyzeThIs#28

AnalyzeThIs#28

Beware of Smash&Dash

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 429 posts

Posted 26 April 2011 - 12:33 AM

This isn't the NBA where all you need is one or two superstars to sell tickets. Its about winning games and playing well as a team. That will sell tickets the fastest.

#36 teeray

teeray

THE SWAGNIFICENT

• HUDDLER
  • 15,126 posts

Posted 26 April 2011 - 12:39 AM

This isn't the NBA where all you need is one or two superstars to sell tickets. Its about winning games and playing well as a team. That will sell tickets the fastest.

Posted Image

But in the NFL a QB can carry you which is unique to nearly every other position.

#37 CAVSS

CAVSS

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 700 posts

Posted 26 April 2011 - 12:41 AM

If you go to 4-5 games you may get to see Dareus make a sack. Thats worth it right?

#38 micnificent28

micnificent28

• HUDDLER
  • 3,086 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 26 April 2011 - 02:49 AM

If you go to 4-5 games you may get to see Dareus make a sack. Thats worth it right?

Exactly my point. with the lack of star power on offense and losing the little we had is it really worth it to pick a defensive tackle at a moment like this?

#39 Montsta

Montsta

Rest In Peace

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,933 posts

Posted 26 April 2011 - 02:54 AM

didn't dareus have like 11 sacks his whole career? asking for 2 the first 2 games seems alittle much from a run stuffer.

I wasn't being serious. I was making an attempt to get the Camfolks riled up. I failed. Miserably.

#40 Verge

Verge

Huddle Captain

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,585 posts

Posted 26 April 2011 - 06:28 AM

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

idunno lol

#41 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 18,995 posts
  • LocationDark Side of the Moon

Posted 26 April 2011 - 06:38 AM

With the word coming out today that smitty has cleaned out his locker and box, who's going to pay to see this team? Its a good question with all the familar faces walking or on the way out who's to cheer for? D-williams is also rumored to be walking, who is going to sell jerseys? Its going to be a odd year going to games in a lafell or gettis jersey to support the team. With all this flying around is this really the best year to take a defensive tackle? Yes winning games puts people in the stands but who is going to win them? The schedule looks very unkind to any team non the less one without a dominate offensive player.

This fan base need something to get up for. Someone to idenify with as our own. As bad of a year it is to draft a quarterback it seems just as bad to draft a defensive tackle at 1. With a offense that was all ready the worst in the league and all it's best weapons on "offense" walking, is this really the best year to say fudge it and go defense? Seems to me that looks alot like throwing away the 2011 season.

What say you??????????????

I say that you know NOTHING about football.

If you make a pick for ANY other reason than to improve your football team, you should be banned from the league.

Winning puts fans in the seats....nothing else.

#42 CarolinaKat

CarolinaKat

Football Jesus

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 742 posts

Posted 26 April 2011 - 07:18 AM

So what equals winning.....Sacks or touchdowns?

#43 CatMan72

CatMan72

KEEP POUNDING

• HUDDLER
  • 15,182 posts

Posted 26 April 2011 - 07:19 AM

Yup, winning will put butts in the seats.

#44 ARSEN

ARSEN

Banned

• ALL-PRO
  • 11,974 posts

Posted 26 April 2011 - 07:22 AM

With the word coming out today that smitty has cleaned out his locker and box, who's going to pay to see this team? Its a good question with all the familar faces walking or on the way out who's to cheer for? D-williams is also rumored to be walking, who is going to sell jerseys? Its going to be a odd year going to games in a lafell or gettis jersey to support the team. With all this flying around is this really the best year to take a defensive tackle? Yes winning games puts people in the stands but who is going to win them? The schedule looks very unkind to any team non the less one without a dominate offensive player.

This fan base need something to get up for. Someone to idenify with as our own. As bad of a year it is to draft a quarterback it seems just as bad to draft a defensive tackle at 1. With a offense that was all ready the worst in the league and all it's best weapons on "offense" walking, is this really the best year to say fudge it and go defense? Seems to me that looks alot like throwing away the 2011 season.

What say you??????????????

I'm planning on buying PSL this year because people jumping the ship. Good time to by PSL right now.

#45 carolinarolls

carolinarolls

Mel's brother Del

• HUDDLER
  • 5,355 posts

Posted 26 April 2011 - 07:29 AM

stupid thread....players sell jerseys not seats. Playing to win puts butts in the seats. It's on the staff to prepare whomever they have on the roster to make them effective.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com