Photo
- - - - -

who the fudge is going to put butts in seats????

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#46 MHS831

MHS831

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,708 posts

Posted 26 April 2011 - 08:32 AM

If the implication is that Cam is the only answer to this perplexing question, consider these points:
--Fans are still pissed about the Clausen / Edwards picks last year
--We purged the roster of veterans and went 2-14, basically costing us some fan base and pissing off the PSL owners
--Are we really going to draft a developmental QB that has the fan base split? He probably will not help in 2011 much at all, and there will be an uproar every time the starter throws a pick. Then Cam comes in and is not ready, stinks up the place, and we go 3-13. This is a worst case scenario, but in my mind, it is a lot more realistic than the opposite perspective.

We are drafting Dareus, even thought the experts say Newton. Too much risk from every perspective. Maybe there is a time to gamble, but this is not it.

#47 AnalyzeThIs#28

AnalyzeThIs#28

Beware of Smash&Dash

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 429 posts

Posted 26 April 2011 - 08:44 AM

So what equals winning.....Sacks or touchdowns?

Both do, but getting key sacks/fumbles or even pressures can effect the football leading to an interception or sack ending the play.

It's comparing apples to organes, if you control the line of scrimmage you will control the game.

#48 SuperMan

SuperMan

I'm always holding back.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,265 posts
  • LocationRaleigh,NC

Posted 26 April 2011 - 08:49 AM

Exactly my point. with the lack of star power on offense and losing the little we had is it really worth it to pick a defensive tackle at a moment like this?

Your Right all aboard the AJ Green express :party:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.