Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ryan harrow transferring

32 posts in this topic

Posted

Apparently his family is really involved with his career and the fact that he cried to his mom about fans etc pissed some people off. From what I heard he was going to transfer even if Sid Lowe was retained so that tells you something right there. I doubted the whole "thick skin" thing until I heard that (thought that he was pissed about Lowe but apparently that's not the case). The kid really just couldn't take the criticism. I wish him the best but a thin skinned PG is the last thing I want...Really disappointed because I thought that he would be a great four year PG for us along with Lorenzo. Sounds like Zo will be running point for us and probably playing about 30 mins per game.

FWIW J. Hodge hung him out to dry on his twitter...Just absolutely laid into the kid for being weak.

:lol: do you have a quote from Hodge?

Posted

:lol: do you have a quote from Hodge?

Don't have too read those "emotional a**" tweets/posts anymore!! #winning Was like reading an online channel of "Lifetime"! #boyestrogen lol

He later tweeted he was joking and wished him the best

Posted

Losing Harrow is definitely going to hurt, but I am more worried about losing Scott Wood. There's been whispers about him leaving since the season ended. A friend of mine saw him at a bar and asked him about the rumors, he said he misses home (Indiana) and that he has never played on a losing team before, that he just wants to go back to playing for a winner.

I think we will be able to get by without Harrow. Brown should be able to step in without any drop off. But if we lose our best shooter as well, we are screwed.

Posted

Wood isnt leaving...

Posted

Wood isnt leaving...

I hope you are right. My buddy came away form that conversation pretty convinced that he was out of here.

Now, that was before we hired Gottfried, maybe he can convince Scott to stay.

Posted

I hope you are right. My buddy came away form that conversation pretty convinced that he was out of here.

Now, that was before we hired Gottfried, maybe he can convince Scott to stay.

I heard a little talk about him possibly going back to Indiana but that was a while ago. I feel like CJ and Ryan were the only ones truly thinking about leaving for other opportunities. I don't think Scott is the type of guy to drag something like this out. If he wanted to leave I think he and his family would have already made arrangements and we would have heard something by now. IDT there will be anymore attrition from the team..

As far as Jules' comments...He might have been joking but he said quite a bit throughout the season about the constant whining and facebook stalking that Harrow was doing. The kid had a serious issue with criticism..If he doesn't get over it quick he is going to waste an awful lot of talent.

Posted

Harrow prease

Posted

Why would anybody openly admit to supporting NC State athletics? Is it a joke within the joke?

1 person likes this

Posted

going to kentucky, dont read the forums little biatch

Posted

Hope you like being a career backup Ryan...

Posted

If he thought State fans were hostile he has another thing coming. This is fine w/ me though, maybe it'll make Purvis' decision easier.

Posted

Have fun never playing at Kentucky, bro.