Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Smith wants out, prefers Chargers or Ravens

229 posts in this topic

Posted

I would die from laughter if Smitty was sent to SF with Clausen. Sweet, sweet irony.

Posted

I still stand by my original statement that all these reports about Smith are coming from right after the end of the season. Smiths a hot headed guy and I feel that after he talks to Rivera some more, goes on vacation,and gets some sweet loving from his wife he might change his mind.

1 person likes this

Posted

I would be absolutely astonished if Smitty played for a team that wasn't competing...

...and if you're picking up Clausen, you aren't competing.

But hell, let's toss them Clausen. Harbaugh can maybe work some magic and maybe they can give us a second rounder for him. (pending CBA of course)

I think Smith would immediately refuse any trade that sent him anywhere with Jimmy haha

Posted

Can't believe somebody actually wants Clausen..is Alex Smith that horrid?

Posted

I think Smith would immediately refuse any trade that sent him anywhere with Jimmy haha

yeah no way he goes anywhere near Jimmy... he's probably one of the reasons (along with the fact we're looking like we're going with another 'youth movement' at QB this year) Smith wants out.

Posted

The Niners thread is blowing up on NFL.com with fans saying they want Pickles and Smitty.

Wait people actually WANT Jim Bo Clausen???

Posted

I wonder if Smith would get his own press conference like Jake got?

Posted

Seriously who still has any Panthers jerseys that they can still wear??? Maybe some Williams or Stewarts. My Peppers jersey is just collecting dust. Once Smith is gone Panther player jerseys may become extinct.

Posted

Seriously who still has any Panthers jerseys that they can still wear??? Maybe some Williams or Stewarts. My Peppers jersey is just collecting dust

Beason jerseys are doing well. you could always get a Kasay jersey, you can wear that forever.

Posted

Smith has always been a me type player so fug him and don't let the door hit him on the way out. We have two good WRs so I'm not worried about it.

Posted

Beason jerseys are doing well. you could always get a Kasey jersey, you can wear that forever.

Might as well tell someone to cry while they're having sex.

Posted

They all think we screwed Pickles and that he may be the answer, almost all of them.

"He was so pro ready but...."