Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Smith wants out, prefers Chargers or Ravens

229 posts in this topic

Posted

Smith has always been a me type player so fug him and don't let the door hit him on the way out. We have two good WRs so I'm not worried about it.

you're not worried that we're going to lose one of our best players on an offense that finished last in the league last season? and a guy that has carried this franchise on his back for the past decade?

Posted

I wonder if Smith would get his own press conference like Jake got?

I'm torn. I think he deserves to say goodbye to the fans after all his years here and what he means to the team, but at the same time if he ask to leave I don't think he should have one. We cut Jake. Jake wanted to retire a Panther but we didn't let him. If the reports are true Smith doesn't want to be here.

Posted

Might as well tell someone to cry while they're having sex.

haha what can I say, I am a glass half full kind of guy haha

Posted

well poo

fugcocksonofabitchclittitcotton headed ninny mugginballs

god damn't smitty you're my favorite NFL player ever what the fug

Posted

They all think we screwed Pickles and that he may be the answer, almost all of them.

"He was so pro ready but...."

I doubt we let Jimmy go but you never know. I think Hurney will give him another year. How funny would it be if Jimmy tears it up with Cam on the bench?

Posted

I doubt we let Jimmy go but you never know. I think Hurney will give him another year. How funny would it be if Jimmy tears it up with Cam on the bench?

That would actually not be funny at all.

Posted

I would love that because honestly I dont think Cam could handle the starting job. Plus it would just be great redemption for the guy everyone loves to hate.

Posted

He'll tear it up alright, in the 4th preseason game.:yesnod:

Posted

Might as well tell someone to cry while they're having sex.

Wait...you're not supposed to cry during sex?

Posted

That sucks dick. We saw it coming. They ought to treat him like the Bengals did Ocho and shut the sh*t down and make him play for us.

He really doesn't deserve that though.

Ocho runs his mouth and demands a trade every time things look rough in Cincy.

Smitty has always keep matters like this between him and the team.

I love him, but it's understandable if he wants out, and he's going about it the right way.

I hope he stays and wins some Championships here, but if he wants to leave, he's earned that.

1 person likes this

Posted

Let Steve go where he wants to...... he is fading as a receiver, and needs a top flight QB to use his skills..... Steve deserves a Ring before he retires and that isn't coming from the Panthers any time soon.....

Posted

LOL

I want to have sex with Megan Fox, but we don't always get what we want do we?