Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Smith wants out, prefers Chargers or Ravens

229 posts in this topic

Posted

LOL

I want to have sex with Megan Fox, but we don't always get what we want do we?

I have sex with Megan Fox almost every time I take a shower and I know the wife is downstairs.

Posted

I'm going to be completely honest I would send him to the Chargers or Ravens for a 2nd in a heartbeat.

Posted

I'd send him anywhere for a 2nd... would prefer he go some place he liked but hell for a 2nd the only place I wouldn't send him would be Cinci (it's just not fair to wish that on anyone, karma would kick your ass)

Posted

Anything lower than a high third and they can eat a dick. If he wants to be disgruntled, play so pissed off that even Panthro would look like Manning at QB with Smith to throw to. That way he increases his trade value for next year.

Posted

you're not worried that we're going to lose one of our best players on an offense that finished last in the league last season? and a guy that has carried this franchise on his back for the past decade?

Lmfao when Delhomme got hurt Smith fell off. When Smith got hurt Delhomme went to the pro bowl. Delhomme was the guy that carried us not Smith. No he just bitches when things got tough. We have two young good WRs and give them a young QB and watch them prosper.

1 person likes this

Posted

Roy Williams got a 1st, 3rd, and 6th. And he is fuging terrible. Smith, even at his age, SHOULD command a 2nd or 3rd provided your GM isn't a complete dumbass and he's not telling everyone publicly that he wants out, undermining your position (Sup Peppers you goofy-looking hipster retard)

Posted

Roy Williams got a 1st, 3rd, and 6th. And he is fuging terrible. Smith, even at his age, SHOULD command a 2nd or 3rd provided your GM isn't a complete dumbass and he's not telling everyone publicly that he wants out, undermining your position (Sup Peppers you goofy-looking hipster retard)

Posted

Say it ain't so Smitty, so it ain't so.

Posted

whoops, I meant to edit myself, not double post. Oh well.

Posted

Time to look for a Chargers board...

Just kidding.

1 person likes this

Posted

dock.....I feel for you man

1 person likes this

Posted

I'd love to see him catch passes from Peyton, Brady, or Rivers. Brees would be nice if he weren't in our division. Smitty still has enough in the tank to ROCK a season. Just look what Moss and Brady did a few years ago. He deserves to be on a winner.